OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict Mariia Butina will take on a role replacing Hope Hicks as Comms Director in the new Winter White House in Leavenworth, Kansas.
I feel like she could be a very important linchpin in this whole thing. Until now, the Republicans always had at least a potential out by being able to decry Trump's actions (even as they still voted in lockstep with most of his policies) and have some political distance from him, his family members, and the WH administration. Now, there is a direct tie-in between them and one of their top allies and money sources, and a Russian agent, as well as the distinct possibility of hanky-panky.

It will be very interesting to see what is uncovered. Nunes is already in full panic/denial/shutdown mode. He is such creepy little boot-licking asshole.

When celebrities, sports figures, politicians get outed for past racist remarks whatever they have to say about it today has zero value. When did American get so uncynical about people's obvious lies. Everyone in the public eye is going to lie nowadays when they get caught talking about blacks, gays, immigrants, whatever. They're liars. Get over it and stop wasting time publishing their lies (explanations, retractions).

And news people/agencies who report Trump's retractions without comment are part of the problem. Most of the liberal leaning news sources are guilty of this in their quest to appear objective to the point of absurdity.

NY Times is now saying Trump was briefed 2 weeks before his inauguration with specific details that Putin hacked the election to try go get him elected.

His entire presidency has been spent colluding, aiding and obstructing a conspiracy with the sole purpose of protecting putin. every denial, every lie has been done with the intent to cover up his knowledge of crimes that have occurred which were aimed against our country.

The gang of 8 also must have been briefed with this intel so there are republicans who have witnessed every lie and obstruction knowing the truth who sat by and did nothing. Accessory to a conspiracy against the United States?

Last edited:
NY Times is now saying Trump was briefed 2 weeks before his inauguration with specific details that Putin hacked the election to try go get him elected.

His entire presidency has been spent colluding, aiding and obstructing a conspiracy with the sole purpose of protecting putin. every denial, every lie has been done with the intent to cover up his knowledge of crimes that have occurred which were aimed against our country.

The gang of 8 also must have been briefed with this intel so there are republicans who have witnessed every lie and obstruction knowing the truth who sat by and did nothing. Accessory to a conspiracy against the United States?

I think he has done everything you’ve said but I don’t agree it is to protect Putin. It is to protect his election results. He has the biggest ego I’ve ever seen. If he admits the Russians swayed the election, it really is an admission that he didn’t win. I think the reason he doesn’t call Putin out, is if he does, Putin can give the proof he did interfere and that questions Trump’s presidency.

i'm really surprised that rick didn't call for everyone to load your guns and get ready to start shooting 'leftists'.

that is so far beyond tin foil hat, that it's scary as hell.

That subtext was very clearly there. It's like a dog-whistle: clear as a bell for the type of person who listens to an "End Times broadcaster and radical conspiracy theorist" but sane people struggle to hear a whisper of it.

if he admits the russians swayed the election it also validates the need for the mueller investigation and he has no reason to continually bash it and/or end it.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...t-of-more-than-500-pieces-of-evidence-against

bro are you sure you want to go to trial. shouldnt you cut a deal now?
he, and all the rest of them, are counting on potus pardons.
if that happens, we'll see just how far the gop is willing to go to cover up crimes.

FYI, I've known and worked with McFaul during my tenure as Program Manager of Stanford's Program on Energy and Sustainable Development (at that time he was Director of the Center for International Security and Arms Control - which was also located in the Freeman Spogli Institute.) The fact that this administration is even thinking of turning him over to the Russians is amazing to me.

Midterms are near and the Russian bot/troll machine is running full blast from my observations.

37342188_2024681344217355_3608809359515058176_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back