OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
37352029_1981912225186506_5311080812190367744_n.jpg

Reminds me of the time I was tripping balls after a dead show. We stopped at a 7-11 and these white power douchebags went in. There were 3 rather large African-Americans in there and they douchebags were quiet, heads down. When the large gentlemen left, the douches got all tough and started yelling at the immigrant employees. My brother grabbed a baseball bat out of the trunk and they ran.

while that is completely stupid. a couple things.
a) just downloading plans does not create a gun. you'd need a good 3D printer, and they ain't cheap.
b) 3D guns are only good for one shot, two if you're really lucky, then they blow up in your face, and they are single shot pistols.
just sayin'.....nobody is going on any shooting rampage with one of those.

while that is completely stupid. a couple things.
a) just downloading plans does not create a gun. you'd need a good 3D printer, and they ain't cheap.
b) 3D guns are only good for one shot, two if you're really lucky, then they blow up in your face, and they are single shot pistols.
just sayin'.....nobody is going on any shooting rampage with one of those.

Yes we'd like all idiot racists to be embarrassed somehow, but that dark spot in the pic just looks like a shadow. I don't like having to suspend disbelief for meaningless memes. I only do that for scary movies.

It's kind of like everyone saying the white guy that drives the monster truck must have a small dick, or some complete asshole has a small dick. I hate to have to let the cat out of the bag, but some complete assholeish short white guys that drive monster trucks have big dicks. Dick size isn't distributed by karma to equalize the world.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/07/trump-voters-putin-russia/565592/?utm_source=facebook&utm_content=edit-promo&utm_term=2018-07-19T21:10:embarrassed:6&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=the-atlantic

A New Talking Point From the Pro-Trump Fringe
A new line of punditry is bubbling up among the president’s followers online: It was a positive thing that the Russians hacked the 2016 election.

its-a-good-thing.jpg

Somebody should invite Putin to America this fall. So he can oversee the mid-term election.

I wish someone would finally film themselves attempting to enter a Ted Nugent show open carrying a tactical shotgun.

It I was back home and still young and willing to take the backlash from maga types I'd probably start a GoFundMe for tickets to do just that.
ted is a fucktard. he's been running around saying everyone should be able to be armed all the time, anywhere they want to for like 40 years.
BUT.....no at my shows, cuz.....you know......i don't want some libtard shooting me. fuck him.
as far as i'm concerned, he's put out two decent records: Free For All (made particularly good by Meatloaf doing the singing), and Cat Scratch Fever.
otherwise, total asshole.
i was a card carrying member of both the NRA and TNWB (Ted Nugent's Bowhunter's World) back in the 80's and into the 90's and then some curtains got pulled back a little and i realized the NRA was an uber right wing political organization bordering on fascism (1993-94). i resigned my membership. and shortly after that ted became a raving lunatic right wing fringe and i quit his club.
done with all of them.

this how things will plummet

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/19/tru...t-tariffs-on-all-505-billion-of-chinese-.html

Trump says he's 'ready' to put tariffs on all $505 billion of Chinese goods imported to the US
also, this is the kind of shit that can start an actual shooting war.
i think the only thing that keeps that from happening is that China KNOWS cheeto is on a leash. he's not "the president", he's the puppet sitting in the president's chair. but that could still change, if they decide there's a good reason.

3aaa03639c2bc0cd6d13fdb121883328.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back