I'll just leave this here:

Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 11.05.31 AM.png

things putin has done recently:

- annexed Crimea
- support and assist Assad gassing his own people in Syria
- downed flight mh17, killing 298 people
- nerve agent poisonings in London
- hacked our election

and yet Putin is still treated better than our allies. Russia's economy is smaller than California's, why are we doing this?

Last edited:
things putin has done recently:

- annex crimea
- support and assist Assad gassing his own people in syria
- down flight mh17, killing 298 people
- hack our election

and yet putin is still treated better than our allies. russia's economy is smaller than california's, why are we doing this?

IMO, it’s because Republican senators like Flake and Graham are clowns, and don’t actually oppose anything.

Today is a litmus test for Congress and the minority of voters that still support Trump. Continued support of his obvious treasonous alliance with Putin and his continued attacks against our country means you have chosen to also be a traitor. Never put a party, leader, and especially another country before your own while calling yourself "patriotic".

Personally, I'd like to volunteer my expert marksmanship for firing squad duty.

Today is a litmus test for Congress and the minority of voters that still support Trump. Continued support of his obvious treasonous alliance with Putin and his continued attacks against our country means you have chosen to also be a traitor. Never put a party, leader, and especially another country before your own while calling yourself "patriotic".

Personally, I'd like to volunteer my expert marksmanship for firing squad duty.

I wonder which of the trump staffers will be the first to resign this week?

I keep expecting Sessions to "resign" so Trump can bring in someone who will "fire" Mueller.
From what I've read, Trump wanted this to happen, but the White House lawyers nixed this idea quite a while back.

What they'll do instead is fire or impeach Rosenstein, and his replacement will fire Mueller.

Senate Republicans are actually working on an Rosenstein impeachment bill as we speak.

From what I've read, Trump wanted this to happen, but the White House lawyers nixed this idea quite a while back.

What they'll do instead is fire or impeach Rosenstein, and his replacement will fire Mueller.

Senate Republicans are actually working on an Rosenstein impeachment bill as we speak.

Yep. Gowdy says he’s not interested, but he’ll be gone soon enough.

I'm breathlessly waiting for the spin from supporters who don't have enough fucking sense to be appalled.
I scrolled down just a little in the comments on a FB post from a local news source. Comments were like "well, everyone is getting down on him, but they don't know how hard it is what he is doing." or some nonsense like that. Not so much a retort about why what he did was good, but more a whine, in the comments I read.

I'm amazed the President of the United States was able to answer any question with Putin's cock down his throat. I guess in terms of "winning", Trump got Putin to agree to use lube if Vlad feels like it in the future.

In all seriousness, I'm sure the foreign adversary that hacked our recent election is a super guy and really only wants what is best for America. I'm glad out president sees this and is willing to turn a blind eye to things like treason, corruption, and collusion to further our support of a expansionist dictator.

Last edited:
I'm amazed the President of the United States was able to answer any question with Putin's cock down his throat. I guess in terms of "winning", Trump got Putin to agree to use lube if Vlad feels like it in the future.

In all seriousness, I'm sure the foreign adversary that hacked our recent election is a super guy and really only wants what is best for America. I'm glad out president sees this an is willing to turn a blind eye to things like treason, corruption, and collusion to further our support of a expansionist dictator.
Perhaps he was simply tongue punching Putin's fart box instead of sucking?
He does know the fellatious art of the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back