OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super weird.

35 states ratified the amendment, and then 5 rescinded the ratification.
2 states have now ratified the amendment decades after the deadline.

So at least 3, if not 8 states need to ratify it. Yeah, that's not happening.
Apparently it's actually all about abortion rights. Give women actual equality and they might want abortions or something like that. Better that they stay barefoot and pregnant.

Apparently it's actually all about abortion rights. Give women actual equality and they might want abortions or something like that. Better that they stay barefoot and pregnant.

The states that have not ratified are Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Utah, and Virginia. It's not happening.

The states that have not ratified are Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Utah, and Virginia. It's not happening.

Virginia and North Carolina are changing in terms of demographics. And Florida could be a wild card. It’s still not gonna happen, but there’s play in the situation.

I could see Virginia. That's about it.

North Carolina has a huge influx of college educated non-Southern folks thanks to the research triangle.

And Florida is 1/4 Deep South, 1/4 NY + NJ, 1/4 dumpster fire, and 1/4 choose your own cultural adventure. Trying to predict what happens there is too much.

Can you mock somebody who is a mockery?

tr8.jpg

At what point is everyone finally going to concede he's an imbecile?

http://fortune.com/2018/05/31/trump-mercedes-benz-german-car-ban/
The funny thing is that GM owns Opel, which is widely sold throughout Europe.

FWIW Mercedes Benz cars are light years better than anything that Chevrolet has to offer in terms of build quality, handling, and comfort. I had a C240 that was one of the best cars I ever had, and I regret selling it. It aged very well. I can't the same for any Chevy I have owned (and I've had a few). Mercedes doesn't compromise anything, whereas you can tell that the bean counters at GM got involved in the design of their cars.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...dium=bd&utm_campaign=hosted&cmpId=yhoo.hosted

"Not that it matters but I never fired James Comey because of Russia! The Corrupt Mainstream Media loves to keep pushing that narrative, but they know it is not true!" Trump said Thursday in a Twitter posting

“Regardless of recommendation, I was going to fire Comey,” Trump told Holt of his decision to fire Comey on May 9, 2017. “And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said ‘you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won,”’ he added.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...dium=bd&utm_campaign=hosted&cmpId=yhoo.hosted

"Not that it matters but I never fired James Comey because of Russia! The Corrupt Mainstream Media loves to keep pushing that narrative, but they know it is not true!" Trump said Thursday in a Twitter posting

“Regardless of recommendation, I was going to fire Comey,” Trump told Holt of his decision to fire Comey on May 9, 2017. “And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said ‘you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won,”’ he added.
i would love for someone, anyone, to get shitler on a witness stand, under oath, and just grill his balls off with all bullshit he's said, then contradicted. i would love for that to be video'd and watch his head explode trying to maneuver out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back