OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
The belief that the United States is a part of God's plan is the first place the evangelical train derailed and left the bible.
your wrong. it says so right in the pledge of allegiance!!! rolleyes1
rolleye0010.gif

Last edited:
Why are you running two weather apps simultaneously? That's a system resource killer!
That’s not a screenshot from my phone (iPhone 7+). That’s how the lovely gentleman who made the original post captured it.

Reactions: OGG
King of the snowflake's tweet:

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-roseanne-barr-twitter-abc-949962

“Bob Iger of ABC called Valerie Jarrett to let her know that ‘ABC does not tolerate comments like those’ made by Roseanne Barr,” Trump tweeted. “Gee, he never called President Donald J. Trump to apologize for the HORRIBLE statements made and said about me on ABC. Maybe I just didn’t get the call?”

Maybe if you wern't a horrible racist piece of shit, people wouldn't say mean things about you. It's not you Donald, it's the rest of the world.

King of the snowflake's tweet:

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-roseanne-barr-twitter-abc-949962

“Bob Iger of ABC called Valerie Jarrett to let her know that ‘ABC does not tolerate comments like those’ made by Roseanne Barr,” Trump tweeted. “Gee, he never called President Donald J. Trump to apologize for the HORRIBLE statements made and said about me on ABC. Maybe I just didn’t get the call?”

Maybe if you wern't a horrible racist piece of shit, people wouldn't say mean things about you. It's not you Donald, it's the rest of the world.

hold your tongue!!!!
you are speaking ill of the new Messiah!!!!
rolleye0003.gif

The belief that the United States is a part of God's plan is the first place the evangelical train derailed and left the bible.

And that particular crazy train goes all the way back to the beginning of English folks dicking around on the continent—long before anything like modern evangelicals were even a twinkle in William Jennings Bryan’s eye.

Puritans, Masons, early modern polymath weirdos...lots of people have been on the “city on a hill” New Atlantis parade through crazy town. All that shit haunts our founding documents. You pretty much need to do a gut remodel on the country if you wanna purge American exceptionalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back