sunvalleylaw
Yep.
Road riding, or any riding, can be difficult up there, as the terrain is often steep up and down, regardless of altitude. I find here, most climbs and descents are pretty steady each way, comparatively. I climb more, likely, but less steep either way up or down. Likewise the mountain roads seem less sketchy and steep. Counterintuitively.I'm too old to go on the big climbs around here though I have toyed with the idea of riding to the coast and back. But it's about 80 or so miles round trip and I always start and finish from home and that's too far with too much climbing for me. Some real nice scenery especially now before it gets all brown (or burnt :P). I don't like stopping much either when I ride so I rarely take pictures though I did when I was up in the PNW for friends back here mostly to show what the world looks like when it is green in August![]()

