Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

Grey here too. Though the sun keeps finding gaps in the cloud to tempt me into running outside but then it goes grey again.

Bye KeithHarris, on the plus side at least we won't have to see that twat bird anymore.

It's a bit sad that when you see a popular 70/80's entertainers name pop up on the news you're relieved to find it's only because they died :embarrassed:

It's a bit sad that when you see a popular 70/80's entertainers name pop up on the news you're relieved to find it's only because they died :embarrassed:
:) I bet Pat Sharp and Neil Buchannan are having restless nights just now :embarrassed:

The manky weans in work have made me sick again, horrible scratchy throat since Sunday night and a banging headache as of 2 o clock this afternoon. :mad:

Definitely seems to be the exception to the rule these days that they're not being done for sexual offences.

:Wave:

Just got back from a day in Tallinn. Good times and crazy cheap beer.

I have also got my guitar and one of my amps here now and I've got myself some new strings. Just looking at a guitar gives my fingers blisters, but there's an open mic next week so it's practice time.

So not that my old man is a painter by trade or anything :shrug: but I had this stupid nacho idea to get painting the hall today instead of asking the old man for a hand and I've ballsed up quite a bit :embarrassed:

Afternoon all. wave0

Speaking of DIY, the wife wanted to put edging stones down in the garden yesterday which involved cutting a few to size. One visit to Lidl for the angle grinder that went of sale yesterday, and the job was a good one. Beast of a tool, doubt there's much it couldn't cut through.

Windy out. And full of twats talking bollocks!

1000.jpg

Salvaged the paint job and it's looking pretty good now if I do say so myself. Actually feels like a house instead of student digs when you walk int he door now :grin:

Back