Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

Nice storm of offended people over the new citymarketing picture for Schiedam. Apparently windmills and swastikas are considered confusingly similar.

CCs5vMBVIAA-clz.jpg:large

I'm more offended by S'dam instead of Schiedam. Nobody uses that. And what the hell does WE WINDMILL S'DAM even mean. We should shoot city marketeers into space a'la Douglas Adams phone sanitizers and management consultants :embarrassed:

Nice storm of offended people over the new citymarketing picture for Schiedam. Apparently windmills and swastikas are considered confusingly similar.

CCs5vMBVIAA-clz.jpg:large

I'm more offended by S'dam instead of Schiedam. Nobody uses that. And what the hell does WE WINDMILL S'DAM even mean. We should shoot city marketeers into space a'la Douglas Adams phone sanitizers and management consultants :embarrassed:

What has been can not be unseen

Ugh, something fucked up my hard drive directory listing or something, had to reinstall osx. First time in 4 years I had my computer wiped, I fucking hate this. I had it set up 'just right' for me. Now it's all shit and things look different.

Also, why does this shit always seem to happen late at night.

Oi oi wots all thise bollocks then?

Managed to holiday in Tunisia without appearing in an ISIS propaganda video in some natty orange threads. :thu:

Pretty much the most sensible holiday I've ever had. Never got drunk and was in bed for Midnight on every night except one :shrug:

Was just nice to relax right enough, mental 1st week of the holidays.

Things have taken an interesting turn in work today. Don't want to say too much at the present but after thinking I was pretty much back out on my arse come the Summer holidays it looks like I might be able to eck out another year here if not be made permanent :thu:

Morning all. wave0

Yep, Mondays are crap and Tuesdays aren't much better. Being in work is a load of bollocks particularly when it is sunny outside and I'd rather be sat out in a beer garden somewhere.

@jbj - good luck on the work front. :thu:

I'm about to ride my bike to the park to have lunch and a REFRESHING LAGER BEER. And yes, it is a workday :grin:

Morning all. wave0

Yep, Mondays are crap and Tuesdays aren't much better. Being in work is a load of bollocks particularly when it is sunny outside and I'd rather be sat out in a beer garden somewhere.

@jbj - good luck on the work front. :thu:

What's all this 'sun' people are constantly yapping on about, I have a vague memory of something along those lines but the last time I've seen such a thing was a long long time ago :embarrassed:

What's all this 'sun' people are constantly yapping on about, I have a vague memory of something along those lines but the last time I've seen such a thing was a long long time ago :embarrassed:

Don't worry, the UK's Summer is over by Friday and it will be pissing down with rain as per usual.

Darn you, Englanders!

All the bed & breakfast places I stayed at last year in England all had black currant jam for the toast. I had never had black currant jam before. Now, when I make toast or English muffins, that's all I want on it :embarrassed:

Back