Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

hi guise, back from Holland! :Wave:

No funny shenanigans, just been spending time with my family.

oh, and NGD incoming :thu:

Watching the morning "today type" show here today on Sat1 at 9:embarrassed:0 am and they had this cute little thing that sort of reminded me of Reily Ried going around testing sauna's totally in nothing but a g-string for a good 5 minute segment. It's good to be the king.

Morning all. wave0

Watching the morning "today type" show here today on Sat1 at 9:embarrassed:0 am and they had this cute little thing that sort of reminded me of Reily Ried going around testing sauna's totally in nothing but a g-string for a good 5 minute segment. It's good to be the king.

Youtube link of said show required for verification please.

hi guise, back from Holland! :Wave:

No funny shenanigans, just been spending time with my family.

You show up and suddenly the students are revolting. And you want us to think it's a coincidence...

(I was going to link the UvA occupation on the BBC, as tradition demands, but they apparently can't be bothered to cover it.)

I was looking for this myself Gorgon, just aired this morning. If I find something I'll send a message.

Edit: sent you a link. ;-)

Last edited:
YUSSSSSSS

Just got an notification that I'm through to the next round of my masters application :grin:

Now all I have to do is write an essay and make a work in 14 days :messedup:

yours as well. the apostrophe doesn't seem to work cop0

b2fa7e7aa804103615fa7138207531ebde00c3078b5fa8d3b8f6813adbcf5972.jpg

:embarrassed:

:)

todays gd news - I landed an interview for a permanent job :thu:

the ok news - I dug my n64 plus goldeneye out of my mums lof t, minus what I need to hook it up to the telly :wtf:

the bad - had to call the gasman out because the place was stinking of it. Turns out I accidentaly had turned one of my hob burners on last night while getting tiles off the kitchen wall. According to the gasman if I was a smoker my house, both neighbours and anyone in the would be in pieces by now :eek:

:)

todays gd news - I landed an interview for a permanent job :thu:

the ok news - I dug my n64 plus goldeneye out of my mums lof t, minus what I need to hook it up to the telly :wtf:

the bad - had to call the gasman out because the place was stinking of it. Turns out I accidentaly had turned one of my hob burners on last night while getting tiles off the kitchen wall. According to the gasman if I was a smoker my house, both neighbours and anyone in the would be in pieces by now :eek:

You should think about drinking AFTER doing the work on the house, not before :embarrassed:

:grin: I actually think it was my dad that did it but no one will buy it.

Anyhoo has anyone ever had the heady combo of cider and blue wkd? I was out with a mate last night and being of the sort he dragged me to a gay boozer. Their "cocktail" list was not quite in keeping with my love of white rusians so I opted for that. Not only was it stinking, it appears to have blown the tits off me - I didn't hve a huge amount to drink but after that I was rattled :shrug:

Back