Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

Cheers, Gorgon. She can easily pass the exam nowadays. It costs about 100 quid and she's already booked in to do it next week.

The thing is, she worked REALLY hard to get that English certificate in 2003 and she was so proud to pass it (she couldn't speak a word of English a year before). Now she feels like it was a complete and utter waste of time. I don't completely agree, but it's hard to console her.

I hate that stuff. Especially if you know you're going to be fine anyway. I had to do the IELTS exam to apply for my masters education. Absolute waste of over 200 euros to see the fact that I am indeed capable of communicating in English confirmed.

I hope all those UKIP numpties get lost on the way to polling stations in May. If they get in, I may consider LEAVING the UK

Good riddance.

Now all those waste of space mouth breathing fat fucks Lorraine Kelly and the Mirror keep giving attention to can finally get the jobz all them foreign yins are taking :shrug:

But I digress. How are we lads? I bought a hot tub ont he way home from work today :grin:

Good riddance.

Now all those waste of space mouth breathing fat fucks Lorraine Kelly and the Mirror keep giving attention to can finally get the jobz all them foreign yins are taking :shrug:

But I digress. How are we lads? I bought a hot tub ont he way home from work today :grin:

:eek:

:cry:

noon!

what's for lunch you ask?

this! :love:

McCoys_Cheddar_Onion_6_Pack_210__23984_zoom.jpg

Mmmm McCoys

I'm absolutely fucking pratted after this week in work (which by all accounts was actually pretty good)

Got a big wedding gig tomorrow, wedding show in Glasgow on Sunday and then an interview on Monday morning I need to prep for but all I want to do is lie in bed for the weekend.

Hi all

Back from the UK. Bit of a strange weekend, but on the plus side I did manage to fill my car with crisps, cooking sauces, bread and chocolate from Asda so silver linings etc.

Oh and cider. Lots of cider, roll on summer.

Morning all. wave0

I just came to the realisation that I can't play the guitar.

Balls :embarrassed:

Mojo. Welcome to the club. No reason to let that stop you though.

Hi all

Back from the UK. Bit of a strange weekend, but on the plus side I did manage to fill my car with crisps, cooking sauces, bread and chocolate from Asda so silver linings etc.

Oh and cider. Lots of cider, roll on summer.

Sorry for the circumstances of your visit but glad you managed to stock up on necessities.

That's why they invented bass. (I play bass now.)

Very strange. Just last night I said t the wife 'I fancy a bass guitar'

Ive only ever messed around with a couple and have never really had a good go. Oh I was listening to Royal Blood at the time so blame them. Im going to now look for a dirt cheap bass. I don't need a Fender Precision Bass just yet I don't think.

I wouldn't expect too much. Ill attempt to master 'Another One Bites The Dust' and as that seems quite easy Ill attempt something by Royal Blood, then fail miserably and give up forever.

Plus I might not even buy one.

I had a go at Another One Bites The Dust. It's pretty easy. You like Foo Fighters don't you? Their stuff is a piece of piss to play on bass and lot of fun and very satisfying when you pull it off (oooerrr!)

EDIT: U2 and The Police are also piss easy.

Back