Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

As with others (apparently 500 million of them) the album appeared as if by magic on my iPhone. Bit cheeky, they could have at least asked.

Wont be deleting it though, haunt even listened to it yet.

As with others (apparently 500 million of them) the album appeared as if by magic on my iPhone. Bit cheeky, they could have at least asked.

Wont be deleting it though, haunt even listened to it yet.

The term "They can't even give it away" comes to mind.

Hi! Ive given up on the referendum thread. pmc and wok were getting all militant about it

(runs off and hides behind a tree)

The U2 album isn't bad at all. I doubt id have bought it but I'm not going to turn down free stuff.

Morning all :Wave:

Soon be all over. Except that it won't; either outcome will lead to months (at least) of bickering. Same shit, probably in the same bucket... :shrug:
Given the bollocks being spouted by both sides of the Scottish Independance referendum, it was refreshing reading something completely different this morning. Freedom for Wales. Pretty damn cool.
fixed :embarrassed:

At least we don't have guns here :embarrassed:

Anyhoo I'm off on a tour of the Tennent's brewery followed by a free bar on Saturday morning (providing the thing is still standing :embarrassed: ) then going to see Bowie's old backing band do the Man Who Sold the World with my dad on Saturday night.

Plus I've ended up with shifts for tomorrow and Friday so as well as having more dough next month, I don't have to spend my day standing around a polling station like a spare end :grin:

Morning fellow Brits (and jonny foreigners)

Im glad to see sense won out. Now lets get drunk

I'll be generous and NOT consider this as an insult. :rolleyes:

Why do you care anyhoo? You are English and live in Germany cop0 :tongue:

On a personal level, the biggest issue with the No vote is that it leaves the English with no mandate to send the Jocks back where they came from so I can't get rid of the Mother In Law... :wink:

Back