Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

Should be fine. Just dont wear your Ukraine football top :lol:

Hehe with the current sentiment I don't think it's the best of ideas. Besides, there's more than enough to explore in Finland for the time being... I hope we'll be able to do a proper trip up north next summer. And if we get bored there's always Tallinn and Stockholm to turn to :embarrassed:

Morning all.

So England's football team are winning again and shall now qualify for Euro 2016 easily. Yeah, right, they'll find some way to stuff it up I'm sure.

Morning

England will get through and will be favourites to win the competition until they get beaten in their first game and it all goes horribly wrong.

Again.

good news guys!

313758_v1.jpg

Nice find, I never understood the US 'jokes' about British teeth as at least we have the NHS. Half of Americans can't even get to see a doctor! Twats.

Afternoon fuds.

When I'm PM we're having qualified voting - the amount of people from both sides out there voting on this Referendum that seem to be basing their vote on nothing but what shite has popped up in their Facebook feed is ridiculous. It would be laughable if we weren't dealing with a potential huge societal change. :facepalm:

You on about the Scottish thing? I agree, all some people need is a 'Scotland, fuck yeah!' and thats it, mind made up.

Afternoon fuds.

When I'm PM we're having qualified voting - the amount of people from both sides out there voting on this Referendum that seem to be basing their vote on nothing but what shite has popped up in their Facebook feed is ridiculous. It would be laughable if we weren't dealing with a potential huge societal change. :facepalm:

is that really different from ANY election/referendum?

is that really different from ANY election/referendum?

Voter apathy and general laziness usually weeds out quite a lot of the arseholes in a general election, unfortunately the turn out for this is looking to be considerably higher meaning more of these wankers are casting votes.

Voter apathy and general laziness usually weeds out quite a lot of the arseholes in a general election, unfortunately the turn out for this is looking to be considerably higher meaning more of these wankers are casting votes.

Well, like it or not. If you want democracy, you have to accept the great unwashed have a say too.

Well, like it or not. If you want democracy, you have to accept the great unwashed have a say too.

I'd rather not actually :embarrassed:

Case in point have you seen the picture on facebook from the wanker who scrawled the Braveheart speech on his ballot? The pleb was so dense he didn't even realise he'd spoiled the ballot.

Folk like that should be removed from the political process and shot / send to the gulag or castrated at the very least.

I'd rather not actually :embarrassed:

Case in point have you seen the picture on facebook from the wanker who scrawled the Braveheart speech on his ballot? The pleb was so dense he didn't even realise he'd spoiled the ballot.

Folk like that should be removed from the political process and shot / send to the gulag or castrated at the very least.

You got that from Facebook? :lol:

Actually, in reality he didnt spoil his ballot paper. If the question and answers are clearly legible, the ballot is valid.

Dont believe everything you read in Facebook.

It was scrawled all over the thing, pretty sure his ballot was void.

Even if it's not, quoting Mel Gibson on a ballot paper should be a flogging offence :embarrassed:

Back