Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

3NohLl5.gif

And Celtic

0BeY9NY.gif

To be honest we're well out of it. Save us from a really embarrassing humping later.

Well that's enough about United. Gutted at Celtic going out :embarrassed:

Has van gaal had a worse stRt than moyes statistically?

celtic are honki g too. No matter who goes up from the championship this year, I really can't see how Scottish football will ever get back on its feet.

Quite lucky that by and large Ive stopped caring about football :thu:

Celtic must have set a new record going out of the same tournament twice in just a few weeks. Not the best start for Deila... :embarrassed:

:grin:

I had a sneaking suspicion that they wouldn't get in even with that shameful decision a few weeks back. :embarrassed:

Anyhoo it's amazing how much you can get done around the house when you're an unemployed tinker. It woul dbe even better if the GF didn't come round and turn it into a complete shithole within a night again :facepalm:

Oi Oi

Turns out the powers that be are up to their old trick of telling the supply pool there's no school's looking for staff and telling the school's there's no staff looking for work. All int he name of saving a few quid here and there :facepalm:

I got pro-active and have wound up with a shift in one of my old haunts tomorrow, the only issue being that as it's for 2 or less days of work I only get paid on the 1st point of the scale and for the time I'm actually teaching - in theory I could do a full shift and get paid about £20 before tax. :cry:

I for one can't wait for the whole shitfest to be over and normal service to resume.

Armchair politicians galore just now.

Yeah, I noticed quite a bit of... anger about it when I was over recently.

What's galling me the most just now (apart from SNP scaremongering about devolved shit they've run into the ground themselves) is that the whole thing has been so divisive and all these arseholes you never hear talk politics who all of a sudden have a social conscience (providing it fits in with their sides view) that if people were engaged like this all the time and there wasn't a stupid referendum to split the electorate, we could actually work together to fight social ills this referendum is meant to address.

The whole thing is just an exercise in futility anyway - whatever way it goes, it'll be the same old shite as usual, the only difference is that fat mug Salmond will have his face plastered over as much as he possibly can.

What's galling me the most just now (apart from SNP scaremongering about devolved shit they've run into the ground themselves) is that the whole thing has been so divisive and all these arseholes you never hear talk politics who all of a sudden have a social conscience (providing it fits in with their sides view) that if people were engaged like this all the time and there wasn't a stupid referendum to split the electorate, we could actually work together to fight social ills this referendum is meant to address.

The whole thing is just an exercise in futility anyway - whatever way it goes, it'll be the same old shite as usual, the only difference is that fat mug Salmond will have his face plastered over as much as he possibly can.

Well, isn't that one of the arguments for yes. Scotland has a politically engaged electorate that cares about social issues enough to prioritise them over always just lowering taxes. Exactly the opposite of England. :poke:

That fact that Scottish politicians are nob-ends is neither here nor there. Of course they're nob-ends, they're politicians. :embarrassed:

I'd think the percent of actively engaged folk would be similar across the board if there wasn't a referendum.

Back