Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

I disagree. The English are much less politically engaged. One of the first things I noticed when I moved down here.

Morning all!

Are we getting into politics now? Lets not bother, its crap. Ill just say that if the Scots want to do their own thing, let them. I think we're 'better together' but thats a personal viewpoint. You can have as many rabid nationalists with blue painted faces as you like but at the very bottom of it, we're all the same on this fair isle.
If any other country wants to sod off they can to! Each to their own.

We will just invade as and when necessary anyway.

Morning all!

Are we getting into politics now? Lets not bother, its crap. Ill just say that if the Scots want to do their own thing, let them. I think we're 'better together' but thats a personal viewpoint. You can have as many rabid nationalists with blue painted faces as you like but at the very bottom of it, we're all the same on this fair isle.
If any other country wants to sod off they can to! Each to their own.

We will just invade as and when necessary anyway.

not wanting to fan the flame, but if we're better together, why are in such a shit state at the moment? cop0

not wanting to fan the flame, but if we're better together, why are in such a shit state at the moment? cop0

Name a country that isn't in the shitter just now?

I don't think taking a massive gamble on what the grass is like on the other side is necessarily the way to do it.

Anyhoo I got a shift in one of my old hunting grounds today :thu:

It was quite nice actually, one of the kids saw me in the morning and I had a steady stream of kids coming up to see me and say Hi throughout the day - I can't think of a single teacher I'd have bothered the 3 flights of stairs to do that with :grin:

Name a country that isn't in the shitter just now?

I don't think taking a massive gamble on what the grass is like on the other side is necessarily the way to do it.

Holland
Germany

Anyhoo, i'd rather take a chance on Scotland's independence than taking a massive gamble on the UK and ending up being taken out of the Euro zone, endure another Tory toff government ( or worse, a Tory- UKIP coalition led by Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage), seeing education and healthcare and other public services further privatised and turned into something only ghe elite can afford and a further widening of the gap between rich and poor.

And as a non-Brit I am not allowed to vote in UK elections, so a yes vote is the only way for me to make some sort of difference :embarrassed:

Last edited:
Hello chaps! Haven't seen you guys in a long time.

Short update, worked, did lots of fun stuff, will move to Finland in two weeks time.

Enjoy discussing Scotland, I'm not touching that one :embarrassed:

Educayion and health are devolved issues wok which is a. Why cunts like me cant get a teachong job and b. Why scaremongering about the NHS by the Nats is absolute pish aimed at the lowest common denominator who base their views on pish that comes up in their fb newsfeed.

But I digress :) had an imprptu primary school reunion last night. Not a huge turnout but the belkends stayed away (myself excluded :) ) and it wad a really good night. My 1st ever "girlfriend" is a serious hottie.

Fuck up Norway :tongue: :)

Still a bit drunk methinks. Nothibg a day in the pub watching football wont cure :grin:

Sales guy at work was on a flight and ended up talking to the Finnish guy next to him.

Conversation got round to Finnish passtimes. The Finn said, 'In the Summer we go fishing and have sex.'

Sales guy asks 'What about in the Winter?'

Finn replies 'No fishing.'

:grin:

Stone cold hottest women in the world I've ever seen = Slovakia. I spent a few days in Bratislava a while back and at least 8 out of 10 of the birds were model material.

Unfortunately they seem to suffer from that Japanese thing where they get to a certain age then turn brutal :embarrassed:

Evening all :Wave:
What's going on? Mo? Cof?!?. And, spotted on Facebook, even better than jP's 50th...

... goodusername doing the ice-bucket shenanigans!!!!!!! Truth.

Hello chaps! Haven't seen you guys in a long time.

Short update, worked, did lots of fun stuff, will move to Finland in two weeks time.

Enjoy discussing Scotland, I'm not touching that one :embarrassed:

Morning all

Jesus, that was a shock.

So Finnish women are hot? Hmm, I'm at work so can't verify this really on the interwebz. I may try later.

Back