Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

*cough* *cough*
ebola_micrograph_0.jpg

Oi oi, night out with the ex colleagues was actually really enjoyable.

Closing in on the ripe old age of 30 I decided to let the mid 20s youngsters go it alone when they started mentioning going to the dancing.

Made it home in time to do the last half hour of my local's absolute bollocks quiz night.

Thought I was in luck, my missus has booked a table for a bunch of us to go to dinner in town tonight and from day 1 I really couldn't be arsed with it. She ended up really ill last night and had to take today off work but now she's starting to feel better and has decided she still wants to go because it was her that organised it :mad:

Ha so the transcript of the Usian Bolt convo has been published and he clearly says the Commonwealth Games are shit.

I don't know why everyone is getting so worked up, apart from the odd interesting part, it really is shit - worse than a poor man's Olympics.

I did sit across from the Faroe Islands shooting team on the train yesterday, there were some hotties on that squad :embarrassed:

Ha so the transcript of the Usian Bolt convo has been published and he clearly says the Commonwealth Games are shit.

I don't know why everyone is getting so worked up, apart from the odd interesting part, it really is shit - worse than a poor man's Olympics.

I did sit across from the Faroe Islands shooting team on the train yesterday, there were some hotties on that squad :embarrassed:

Pics or they were male Asian wrestlers cop0

Pics or they were male Asian wrestlers cop0
One doesn't creep shot bitds that are clearly quite handy with a gun.

One of tbe African squads was up Ashton Lane drinking and smoking like fuck :)

hi lads,

weekend was quite uneventful, apart from the wee wok being extremely contrarian all weekend :mad:

anyway, with the commonwealth games over, what possible reason is there to even switch on the tele?

anyway, with the commonwealth games over, what possible reason is there to even switch on the tele?

It won't be full of shit like lawn bowls and netball now? :shrug:

Tommy Sheridan is hosting a talk on the referendum at one of the shittiest boozers around here (which in the land of shitty boozers is quite an achievement) on Tuesday night. It's free entry so I might just go along to harass him for shaggin Anwar Khan :grin:

It won't be full of shit like lawn bowls and netball now? :shrug:

Tommy Sheridan is hosting a talk on the referendum at one of the shittiest boozers around here (which in the land of shitty boozers is quite an achievement) on Tuesday night. It's free entry so I might just go along to harass him for shaggin Anwar Khan :grin:

hey netball is interesting...erm, well some of the players are :embarrassed:

I didn't even know it was a sport until I got talking to a volunteer who'd been working it yesterday

Got to see a bit of the road race live yesterday then retreated to a local boozer to watch the end of it. Cracking race and you should see those guys live - even the slower guys were cracking up hills the way most people ride on the flat and going downhill it,, even in that rain and a technical course, when I saw them in the early part of it I reckon they were closing on 50mph.

Afternoon all.

After 2 weeks in the sun in Sicily, the first day back at work sucks. :(

Good holiday though. 8)

So I now have full time work lined up for the next school term :embarrassed:

OK teaching special needs primary kids is a bit of a departure from what I'm supposed to be doing but it keeps the wolves from old Gill's door for the time being :embarrassed:

Plus it turns out that it's a 20 minute walk or 5 minute drive down the road :) :thu:

Just been sniffing about their website and it's rammed with female staff and not one of them a looker :cry:

Back