Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

:Wave:

Its long gone now but I had an old textbook from a war, terrorism and conflict unit from uni. The only bits of it I ever bothered reading were the cgapters on nuclear and biological warfare and that ebola isn't nice. From what I remember you basicslly mel t from the inside out :eek:

Apparently Usian Bolt has said the games are a bit shit and thats with jim not even having to use public transport :embarrassed:

The Hot Zone is all about Ebola and other tropical diseases. Good read but scary as fuck. I'm sure the author embellishes it a bit for dramatic effect but basically we're all fucked. Ah well :shrug:

I thought I had Ebola once, but it turned just to be a cold.

Or maybe it's a new strain of ebola that takes a bit longer to kick in?!?!?!? :eek:

I wonder if that textbook is up at my parents actually. I might need to dig it out and see what we're all in for :embarrassed:

They need whatshisname from that crap film 'Outbreak' and basically they need to find that evil little shithead monkey. He's causing it all.

Probably has rabies too.

And fleas.

I JUST SNEEZED :cry:

Rec.jpg

Morning weak NATO members

Last day at work then tomorrow I will be jetting off to Majorca for two weeks. Staying in my brother in laws apartment there. Very nice it is too, which is a good job as I can only stand so much loud mouthed tattooed embarrassing Brit holiday makers for so long.

morning lads,

not wanting to start a political discussion, but can we all agree that the Israelis are a bunch of dicks? Seriously, getting sick of Israel-apologists on Facebook. How is saying "well, we're not to blame for the death of children, because its Hamas who hide terrorists in their houses" even a valid excuse? :mad: So if I have an argument with someone, I am perfectly allowed to bomb his family to bits, because i think he may be hiding inside the house... :facepalm:

Anyway, it's thursday, I am at work without much to do, I forgot to bring my wallet while I need to get petrol to get home, I didn't bring lunch... so YES, I am a little cranky :embarrassed:

Well the old me would say

'screw the man! go for it, petrol is a resource of the planet and belongs to us all'!

Sadly I was felt up by the long arm of the law. Letters with police headers (in colour!) telling me id be in court if I didn't pay up etc.

Scared me off a bit. Only a bit though...

Well the old me would say

'screw the man! go for it, petrol is a resource of the planet and belongs to us all'!

Sadly I was felt up by the long arm of the law. Letters with police headers (in colour!) telling me id be in court if I didn't pay up etc.

Scared me off a bit. Only a bit though...

I must have missed the brief. What happened?

You know! About two years ago, I bought petrol at a garage I go to at least once a week and bought some petrol. Paid for it and drove off.

Thought nothing of it until about a month later a letter from the police arrived saying Id stolen petrol. Wankers! Got in touch with the law and they said theres fuzzy cctv of me paying but you can't see how much and so it would have to be decided in court.

Utter bastards at the garage, they made a mistake somehow and blamed me. I often pay in cash and as far as I can tell they used me to make up for a shortfall in the cash they should have had in the cash register but didn't. So I had to shell out (again) for the petrol and 50 euro for the 'service charge' to sort it out.

My tip - keep your receipts for a while or pay by card.

You know! About two years ago, I bought petrol at a garage I go to at least once a week and bought some petrol. Paid for it and drove off.

Thought nothing of it until about a month later a letter from the police arrived saying Id stolen petrol. Wankers! Got in touch with the law and they said theres fuzzy cctv of me paying but you can't see how much and so it would have to be decided in court.

Utter bastards at the garage, they made a mistake somehow and blamed me. I often pay in cash and as far as I can tell they used me to make up for a shortfall in the cash they should have had in the cash register but didn't. So I had to shell out (again) for the petrol and 50 euro for the 'service charge' to sort it out.

My tip - keep your receipts for a while or pay by card.

oh yeah, i did remember that :embarrassed:

Something similar hppened to my mum - she'd paid for the petrol, the person after her didn't but the fuckwits at the station sent the police to ours.

Add to that, my gran hadn't long had a stroke so when they turned up my mum thought something had happened to her and she fainted. Should have sued the bastards actually, how can a private company send the cops around willy nilly chasing folk (the wrong folk a lot of the time it would appear...) on their behalf?

*gets vertigo from top of soapbox* :embarrassed:

How are we all today?

I had a weird dream that my dad died. I half woke up and thought, nah that didn't happen, then fell back asleep and picked up right where I'd left off :shrug:

Supposed to be meeting some old teaching pals for beers later which inevitably will turn into a riot :cry:

Personally I think that was the optimum amount of information.

If I'd mentioned how I put on the missus' nightie and then wipe it on the curtains THAT would have been too much information :grin:

Back