Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

Yep. It's a regular annual event that forms one of the highlights of our year; lovely people, lovely place, lots of music (of many different varieties and standards)...

Morning. The whole of the south of Engerland didn't get any sleep last night because of the storms. Ha ha ha, twats!!

Oh, wait :embarrassed:

erdinger-weis.jpg

*pop* :embarrassed:

So I went to a Radio Scotland debate today.

Shockingly enough the SNP panelist was a total bell end. He literally stated that Scotland would be in a better bargaining position for EU membership because people like Scotland better than England.

Of course this wasn't a ridiculous sweeping Scotland, he backed it up with the example of how people are nicer to him when he holidays in France when the find out he's Scottish as opposed to English. :facepalm:

So I went to a Radio Scotland debate today.

Shockingly enough the SNP panelist was a total bell end. He literally stated that Scotland would be in a better bargaining position for EU membership because people like Scotland better than England.

Of course this wasn't a ridiculous sweeping Scotland, he backed it up with the example of how people are nicer to him when he holidays in France when the find out he's Scottish as opposed to English. :facepalm:

Oh dear. :grin:

Oi oi

After having grand plans for doing all sorts of house keeping and more light programming today, I decided instead I'd get smashed yesterday and spend today lying around doing nothing :embarrassed:

Morning spazzers.

This fecker is heading directly our way. Should be a fun night.

wp201410_5day.gif

sup-2014-07-22-12-00.jpg

Last edited:
Morning Glaswegian diddy olympians :embarrassed:

Already roasting here, 23C . Yes. It's hot. In Scotland

Morning all

It hit 33 here last weekend with no breeze whatsoever. Way too hot, in fact it was arse.

Kids seemed to like it though.

Back