Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

After due thought and consideration plus copious amounts of perving on their T in the Park set on iPlayer I've decided Lauren Maybury from CHVRCHES is going on my free pass list.

Unfortunately being from Glasgow and part of TYCI which I know a lot of supporters and volunteers for there's a reasonable chance our paths might actually cross at some point and she'll shun my lecherous advances forcing me into a downward spiral of self pity and shame :embarrassed:

After due thought and consideration plus copious amounts of perving on their T in the Park set on iPlayer I've decided Lauren Maybury from CHVRCHES is going on my free pass list.

Unfortunately being from Glasgow and part of TYCI which I know a lot of supporters and volunteers for there's a reasonable chance our paths might actually cross at some point and she'll shun my lecherous advances forcing me into a downward spiral of self pity and shame :embarrassed:

Send her a pair of your underpants. Women appreciate small gifts, trust me on that

:embarrassed:

Send her a pair of your underpants. Women appreciate small gifts, trust me on that

:embarrassed:
As quite the fiery feminist she certainly isn't big on the "Hi Lauren, do you take it up the arse" type comments that plague their FB page :facepalm:

Another day feeling terrible. Really sick of it now. I sound like a 90 year old asthmatic smoker.

On the upside, that prick Gove is no longer education minister. I wonder if Dave will have the foresight to put someone who actually has the mental capacity to pass a GCSE in the post this time. :embarrassed:

On another upside. I was just thinking that I should probably chase up the SQA regarding money they owe me for marking when low and behold my payslip dropped through the door this morning :)

On another upside. I was just thinking that I should probably chase up the SQA regarding money they owe me for marking when low and behold my payslip dropped through the door this morning :)

yep, my gf's SQA payslip came through the post as well

Im ordering a new phone online. Im going for the iPhone 5c as the 5s seems to be a bit expensive.

Just thought id bore you all with that.

why wasn't I aware you were in Edinburgh? cop0

Didn't you? It was all over the news.

On the subject, I was on a bus going past that scene at the foot of the Mound where the nutter attacked the police with a sgian-dubh. I think they'd already tasered him by that stage, cos there didn't seem to be much going on (I mean apart from the police running around and about 50 million police cars being there), but it was fun explaining what happened to my 7-year-old daughter anyway.

Didn't you? It was all over the news.

On the subject, I was on a bus going past that scene at the foot of the Mound where the nutter attacked the police with a sgian-dubh. I think they'd already tasered him by that stage, cos there didn't seem to be much going on (I mean apart from the police running around and about 50 million police cars being there), but it was fun explaining what happened to my 7-year-old daughter anyway.

ah, Edinburgh... never a dull moment :lol:

Afternoon lads. Last day at work for awhile, Driving to Gatwick tomorrow and flying out to Sicily in the early hours Saturday morning. Bloody marvellous. 8)

Afternoon all :lethargic wave:
Unaccountably extremely weary.

Have a good holiday. Gorgon. Try not to get kidnapped by bandits. :thu: (*thinks* ... or is that Corsica?)

It seems to be that time of year again. Does anybody know how Facebook can be made to automagically 'like' and comment 'congratulations!' on photos of one's friends' offspring gurning in mortarboard and gown. :shrug:

Morning all :Wave:

Getting prepared for the first camping of the year despite the weather forecast. Weekend in wildest Herefordshire with (inter alia) a bunch of old university mates. We may very probably get stormed upon, but tonight (and tomorrow night) we're gonna party like it's 1977. Cricket on Sunday may be haaarrddd. Hey ho.

Back