Recommend something on netflix...

I've been waiting for you, Yabba. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now *I* am the master.

I gave up half way through season 5 (?). Is the current season available only yet (legally)? We ditched cable.

Oh another fun recommendation:

Comic Book Men.
It's on Amazon. We missed episode 2 on demand so we had to rent the 1 episode from there.

Agreed. Sons of Anarchy is the only show I’ve ever seen that can go from sublime to insipid when a scene changes. It’s one of the few shows I ever felt guilty for watching because it could be so trashy. But I still watched the whole show for the good moments.

Exactly how I'm feeling 4 episodes in. Can't decide if I should keep watching or not. One minute it feels realistic and smart, the next its hokey and smacks of 80s sitcom shite.

My wife and I watched Cuckoo over the last few weeks. We very much enjoyed it. Fun British humor, and the main character, the father Ken, is Mr. Gilbert from the Inbetweeners.

If you're looking for comedy, try the Unbreakable Kimmie Schmidt. It's from Tina Fey, and it's hilarious! On Amazon, we've been watching Schitt's Creek -- also hilarious.

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but Peaky Blinders is a great show. Post World War I gangsters in Birmingham, England.

Archer. There has never been a show that makes me laugh out loud so much. I've have to watch the episodes twice because I miss too much while I am laughing.

Back