Recommend something on netflix...

Watched all of it. Some of it was good. Some of it felt like it was written and produced by Arron Spelling.

Agreed. Sons of Anarchy is the only show I’ve ever seen that can go from sublime to insipid when a scene changes. It’s one of the few shows I ever felt guilty for watching because it could be so trashy. But I still watched the whole show for the good moments.

Pump is really good. Petroleum industry documentary full of info that people should be aware of. Single episode-not a series.

21472375.jpg

jetflix11.jpg

If you're in the mood for a horribly depressing movie, try Nobody Knows.

I watched "Dear Zachary" which is a true story...if it can get any more depressing than that, while also being infuriating...

Then there's Ex Machina for those who like to think about a great technology-based future.

I watched the documentaries on Rush and The Eagles last week. Both highly recommended (and I am not a particularly big fan of either group).

Seconded.

Thirded and Forthded. (Black Mirror)

Firefly
Trailer Park Boys
Breaking Bad
Walking Dead (though I got sick of it)
Django Unchained

Stuff on my list to watch:
Jimi [Hendrix] All Is By My Side
First Man on the Moon
Old Boy
A Young Doctor's Notebook
Beware of Mr. Baker

Last edited:
Thirded and Forthded. (Black Mirror)

Firefly
Trailer Park Boys
Breaking Bad
Walking Dead (though I got sick of it)
Django Unchained

Stuff on my list to watch:
Jimi [Hendrix] All Is By My Side
First Man on the Moon
Old Boy
A Young Doctor's Notebook
Beware of Mr. Baker
The current season of Walking Dead is amazing. Might want to give it another go. Season 2 can be skipped completely, save for maybe the first and last episodes for context later on.

the one episode of Black Mirror is one of the best episodes of television I've ever seen (you know the one), and the one with the animated political pundit is about the worst. That show is all over the map, but mostly good stuff.

Back