OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the best (worst part) is that we are only TWO MONTHS into this admin.
he can't possibly keep going like this for 3 year and 10 more months. it's not sustainable.
the mid terms are going to be a f'ing blood bath, IF the dems can get their collective heads out of their asses and put some electable bodies on the ballots.

Of course he can. And no, I do not expect the Democrats to have better candidates anytime soon.

and the best (worst part) is that we are only TWO MONTHS into this admin.
he can't possibly keep going like this for 3 year and 10 more months. it's not sustainable.
the mid terms are going to be a f'ing blood bath, IF the dems can get their collective heads out of their asses and put some electable bodies on the ballots.

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter who the D candidate is in the midterms. Voting districts are drawn up to make sure an R gets elected. Just hope the incumbent loses the primary to someone else.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ation’s-health-care-law/ar-BByG2V1?li=BBnb7Kz

"Moving from an opposition party to a governing party comes with growing pains."

Well Mr Speaker, had you actually did anything during Obama's 8 years besides sit in a corner saying "no" like a petulant child, maybe you'd be ready to govern. Just because your party isn't in the White House doesn't mean you can't govern. What a dick I hope he gets the same fate Eric Cantor got. Get beat in the primaries by a nobody.

17495039_644760749048225_5709092764335996928_n.jpg

Before voting on the Affordable Care Act in 2010, President Obama met with many members of Congress on both sides of the aisle over the course of many months. This picture was taken at the end of a multiple hours-long meeting with the entire Republican House caucus in which he responded to dozens of questions and critiques. It was carried live on cable TV. - Former White House Photographer, Pete Souza

http://uproxx.com/news/steve-bannon-sht-list-trumpcare/

Two senior Trump administration officials with direct knowledge of the process told The Daily Beast that Bannon and Trump have taken a “you’re either with us or against us” approach at this point, and that Bannon wants the tally of “against” versus “with us” mounted in his so-called West Wing “war room.”​

So if I've got this straight, Breitbart will be waging a war on the "against" votes while the Kochs work to take down the would be "for" votes. I'm failing to see either of these things as a negative. If both camps follow through, it basically means every Republican in the House would be primaried in the next election. Works for me.

So if I've got this straight, Breitbart will be waging a war on the "against" votes while the Kochs work to take down the would be "for" votes. I'm failing to see either of these things as a negative. If both camps follow through, it basically means every Republican in the House would be primaried in the next election. Works for me.

I'm fine with political in-fighting, but not so fine with guys like Bannon making lists of people to stand in judgement of.

Actually, it appears he's mostly blaming the Dems. Not sure why...

Rep. Bradley Byrne of Alabama was on NPR this afternoon pushing that one for the administration, basically saying ".....we tried to get the democrats to come to the table and work with us on this and they refused".
He then went on to softly caress both Paul Ryan and DJT's asses before he kissed them.

It's going to be interesting to see what the repubs can do get some consensus in their party to move forward on tax reform, which is probably an equally complicated topic with many opposing agendas to satisfy as healthcare.

So trump licks the freedom caucus' ass while blaming the dems for not cooperating? Oh brother that's rich. And enough Americans are stupid enough that that shit will actually be believed.

Meanwhile, the Russia hearings are going off the rails???

Before voting on the Affordable Care Act in 2010, President Obama met with many members of Congress on both sides of the aisle over the course of many months. This picture was taken at the end of a multiple hours-long meeting with the entire Republican House caucus in which he responded to dozens of questions and critiques. It was carried live on cable TV. - Former White House Photographer, Pete Souza
Keep your friends close and your...
You know the rest...........

Obama: "Joe Biden was maybe 2% sleazy but a kind, hard-working man with a giant's share of positive attitude. You are a religious zealot with a pile of ashes for a soul. If quality was currency, Joe Biden could buy and sell your entire administration like a 3 pack of dollar store condoms with the change from under his sofa cushions.

"If you need me, I'll be windsurfing with Richard Branson. Sorry about your penis."

Last edited:
This piece of shit has to go.

Rove was bad, really bad, but this asshole isn't just a Nixonian ratfucker, he is straight up, luminous batshit evil. Trump is a loudmouth buffoon, but this guy would actually be Hitler if given a chance.

He can never have that chance.
do you have a plan?
pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back