OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5151e48ba19f4bdbe62a1a8d231bb348.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

^^^

Little pussy. High and tight haircut, big ears and expensive suit not taking you so far right now. But really, I would rather punch Pence than him.

And the rational part of me would rather destroy the effectiveness of both by appropriate and strategic work rather than punch either. Let's hope the Dems, or someone perhaps led at least in part by Bernie, to the left of the Dems, does just that.

Bannon set up the entire Trumpcare debacle as part of his plan to consolidate power. In 2016 the House GOP leadership was a train wreck and they had to beg Ryan to take the speaker job. And that was after years of the party prepping the public for Speaker Ryan by selling him as a genius fiscal wonk. Now Trumpcare is dead, Trump is off to another weekend vacation, and Breitbart just happens to have an exclusive about the House GOP wanting to replace Ryan as speaker. But there is no more House GOP leadership to replace Ryan. Ryan was the last paper tiger the House GOP had. So all they can do is stuff a Trump puppet into the job to limit further embarrassing conflict with the White House.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back