OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://mashable.com/2016/10/27/cope...um=referral&utm_campaign=partner#KHUHDDS07Pq3
giphy.gif

i'm more concerned that they WILL go to the polls and then when the results do not agree with their votes, they become violent. that they would take the attitude that the election was somehow highjacked by the left and an overthrow is needed to right the ship.

i'm hoping that those who really do not like firearms, won't suddenly need them.

Sadly, this may become a reality. These asshats are already setting the stage. Let's be extra safe out there after the election.

i'm more concerned that they WILL go to the polls and then when the results do not agree with their votes, they become violent. that they would take the attitude that the election was somehow highjacked by the left and an overthrow is needed to right the ship.

i'm hoping that those who really do not like firearms, won't suddenly need them.

Sadly, this may become a reality. These asshats are already setting the stage. Let's be extra safe out there after the election.

The fact this is a potentially legitimate concern further shows what a horrible individual Trump and how the Republican politicians completely lost control of their party. Even if, as I assume he will when it comes down it, Trump concedes in the traditional manner, his followers (because that's more what they're like than supporters) might still feel the need to take it upon themselves to right their myopically perceived wrong.

538 now has Trump winning Ohio. Interesting.

The media seems to have written him off but I personally think it is much closer than anyone wants to admit. Only a few of the close states (FL, NC for example) would need to go his way to make it very close. If it is very close it could bring up some of the other concerns above about rigged elections and people deciding "to take matters into their own hands". If HRC won by a lot...say 50 or more votes I think that rhetoric is harder to believe but if it's close there are places it could get ugly...potentially it seems really ugly.

I hate people that do shit like that.

I also love how the people that are always pushing for war are always the ones freaking out about the idea of a draft.

I've found the opposite, most of the people I've met that are "into" or okay with war think we should have a draft. A significant amount are older mothers that think military discipline would have benefited their sons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back