OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would...

137584.jpg


...so would...

eeewww

imgres-2.jpg
 
The part about Bill dicking bimbos is going to be trouble. Now that they’ve got Powell saying it there’s going to be a feeding frenzy for salacious stories that lacked enough evidence to go to print.
 
I meant more in the delivery and attitude.
Well, Hannity sounds like a petulant 8-year-old boy that didn't get He-Man for Christmas while Olbermann sounds like his balls dropped.

Did you know that Olbermann quite literally has more backbone than most people? He actually has an extra vertebrae in his spine.
 
Why, in God's name, would Trump go to a quack like Doctor Oz to try to convince us that he is healthy? :facepalm:

Although, I am sure his followers believe everything Dr. Oz says. :rolleyes:
maybe for the same reason he's going to make Maury Secretary of Defense and Judge Judy Secretary of State. :grin:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top