OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breitbart is kinda like when Open Jam would invade the Political Forum in the last days of the Republic; before the Empire...

The interesting part of this, and where Sleeping Giants has been directing their eye recently, is the implication of the commenting platform Discus. So yes, Breitbart is terrible. But what about the companies that enable them? Pull those plugs and you'll make more headway, even if each win is only temporary.

It's pretty interesting to look at what cars sell well in the EU and the US. This comment makes even less sense when looking at that... The Ford Fiesta is the 4th best selling car in the EU, Ford Focus is 8th. There is not a single European car in the 20 best selling cars in the US...

Number 1 in the US is the Ford F-Series. I'm so sorry I'm not going to try to maneuver that through the fucking medieval city centre where my parents live Mr. Trump, it's hard enough to get a 1992 Renault Espace in and out of there.

Both the Fiesta and Focus were designed by Ford Germany.

At what point do you leave first amendment territory and start entering “yelling “fire” in a crowded theater” land?

I guess Jones forgot that his side is the one with the guns. I guess his fans are too crazy to stop paying attention when the July 4th rapture doesn’t happen because the deep state doesn’t have the nuclear codes.

I can't't wait for the "who cares about Estonia, MAGA!" Facebook posts. I wonder if any of those posters will look and see that Estonia controls the Gulf of Finland and is in a strategic position to monitor and lock down the entire Russian Baltic fleet of more than 75 ships should such a thing become necessary.

Anyone want to give odds on Trump not replacing this guy to help out his buddy Putin? MRGA!

Perfect example of why the good guy with a gun theory is a bad one.

I feel bad for this guy and his family.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/m...ak-up-fight-reports-say/ar-AAzpqJw?li=BBnbfcL

But Donald Dietz, 25, an employee at the sports bar, claimed that the officers warned Washington first.

“They warned him multiple times not to reach for it, but he did,” Dietz said. “People think they were overzealous, but they had to do it.”

stfu_donny.57869fd30c19c.jpg

Actually, no they didn't have to. The fact that we are told to accept that police have to routinely gun people down that turn out not to have posed an actual threat .... that's a tragedy and a red mark of shame in our national ledger.

I can't't wait for the "who cares about Estonia, MAGA!" Facebook posts. I wonder if any of those posters will look and see that Estonia controls the Gulf of Finland and is in a strategic position to monitor and lock down the entire Russian Baltic fleet of more than 75 ships should such a thing become necessary.

Anyone want to give odds on Trump not replacing this guy to help out his buddy Putin? MRGA!
I care about Estonia, especially my Estonian refugee father-in-law.

Cohen is officially no longer on the team.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mic...try-president-trump-loyalty/story?id=56304585

My wife, my daughter and my son have my first loyalty and always will,” Cohen told me. “I put family and country first.

To be crystal clear, my wife, my daughter and my son, and this country have my first loyalty.

I don’t agree with those who demonize or vilify the FBI. I respect the FBI as an institution, as well as their agents,” Cohen told me. “When they searched my hotel room and my home, it was obviously upsetting to me and my family. Nonetheless, the agents were respectful, courteous and professional. I thanked them for their service and as they left, we shook hands.

Cohen is officially no longer on the team.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mic...try-president-trump-loyalty/story?id=56304585

My wife, my daughter and my son have my first loyalty and always will,” Cohen told me. “I put family and country first.

To be crystal clear, my wife, my daughter and my son, and this country have my first loyalty.

I don’t agree with those who demonize or vilify the FBI. I respect the FBI as an institution, as well as their agents,” Cohen told me. “When they searched my hotel room and my home, it was obviously upsetting to me and my family. Nonetheless, the agents were respectful, courteous and professional. I thanked them for their service and as they left, we shook hands.

that kinda sounds like someone who is about to turn over the hen house.
or i could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back