OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not like she didn't have 500 other jackets she could have worn instead.

what in the heck is wrong with these people?

It was chosen on purpose. It is a thumbs up to the rabid fan base that is interested in dehumanizing immigrants. Expect her rosy report of how her husband is fixing everything, even though it wasn't really as bad as reported in the crooked fake media.

Not related to anything, but I just found out Sarah Huckabee Sanders is only 35 years old. *mind blown*

I'm like ten years older and I think of her like a mean neighbor mom who's gonna take my frisbee away.
Shit, I'm only 3 years older than her and have always looked significantly older than my actual age... But she makes me look good.

z64yktw2hC8fpwRj98wafwPfuEUvX6nqgdlTNmi2QOqbsDrkGM902UHoHgmwo6cA1cyIQMPXftxA67O4qGIxmyFV4Q29hM_Hl68Pn0VT6EyfGR7liAl0JKyuQvGNrYMMjos6BBh3qdZr_zrSLWa8vK7ybOgqbWhW5jaTPL3fcHpea9MGB360BeAmMRz5BMuV4xgsVTkU8u5TxBvUDLLTaWiAnGQomI2JzERjUJxm1WIlFqTZcpuIxPtC-yA2MOW7EBeIoxBdv81iPafC5Xf_2NTNY2X0kyY-DR7tfLYmB-tYiDTHygYiYmBHNtWEnnb7N4vNCH18Xnx9MS5R-Agr-JHT07jJ15iWoPvJo_a5X_jARwnn_giBU9CGDW3-HuK5XRd7IpxyLmgPTWzd-KmQO90FRStGK3ezxm9Mb5e0uRC2eEkBdcZrcnz8JPV6cCEk6xesBgcDv9QRKhE899EIc2uBkzV0vUlOIDvtRtgiIn8Duwm1tznmCIKtcrA2buQ0r5uSNV8lToHPOzYIbqwg5lT397VO_ifCVn5fpJMa7oUsrGRMHefS41MbTnbnPIQ3CHblTpkr0EZX0e2KA0ZS22VtWniWf9J5yS9nPDYM=w759-h1012-no

Well now if you apply that to all of the BS you hear about America.

I do, that's why I keep my mouth shut or ask unless I've found several reliable sources. Also why I prefer not to speak about this child business, the reports are all so biased that's it's next to impossible to form an opinion that's not coloured one way or another.

Also, maybe it's because I don't read/watch idiotic sensationalist news, I've never ever encountered crap on a level this pathetic about the US... It's probably around, but I'd have no idea where to find it.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/pol...ntion-centers-top-donor-two-texas-congressmen

Link is misleading. Here are all the politicians the company gave to:

Houston Republican Rep. John Culberson
U.S. Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Laredo
Round Rock Republican Rep. John Carter
Republican Sen. John Cornyn
House Committee on Homeland Security Chairman Rep. Michael McCaul, R-Austin
Rep. Vicente Gonzalez, D-McAllen
Rep. Kenny Marchant
Rep. John Ratcliffe, R-Heath
Republican Sen. Ted Cruz

I do, that's why I keep my mouth shut or ask unless I've found several reliable sources. Also why I prefer not to speak about this child business, the reports are all so biased that's it's next to impossible to form an opinion that's not coloured one way or another.

Also, maybe it's because I don't read/watch idiotic sensationalist news, I've never ever encountered crap on a level this pathetic about the US... It's probably around, but I'd have no idea where to find it.

http://www.breitbart.com/

make sure to wash your hands (and eyes, and brain) after going there.

unfortunately you don't get our NPR (National Public Radio) on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back