Official MWGL Pedal G.A.S. Thread

Since I have my eyes on a non-modeling amp, I will need some time manipulation:

16230260_399423720410089_7336933825341030400_n.jpg

I also really really really would like one of these:

Synth9-large.jpg

Now that I've been actually playing with my Ohm pedal a bit I might see if Justin will make me one with a battery clip.

Now that I've been actually playing with my Ohm pedal a bit I might see if Justin will make me one with a battery clip.

If there is space in the pedal for a battery, adding the clip is nothing. You could have your son solder it in there in no time.

If there is space in the pedal for a battery, adding the clip is nothing. You could have your son solder it in there in no time.
I'm going to try my prototype on tomorrow nights gig. If I find myself using it a bunch I might just order a second one from him with the battery in it.

Yep, it's a boring old plastic box with a wire that sits in your gig bag until that one day it saves your ass onstage.

Yep. And sometimes I'd like to bring my TS Mini to teach with on performance class nights and it would be useful there too.

Had gas for the EHX Mel9. Incoming on Friday!

Finally got a chance to mess with this. Very cool sounds on tap. I have a feeling it will see some serious home recording abuse.

Tracking is excellent. Slides and bends sound a little weird at times, but the mellotron noises are spot on when you play to the strengths of the sounds.

Tavo just announced that he's doing another run of these. I think I'm going to go for one.

Yup!

It is round 5. My friend is waiting for his. He ordered in round 3 which I almost did. Still want one but I haven't justified the need yet since I am not playing 50/60's/Regularly. Plus want to get rid of some stuff to fund it.

If I had the money I'd replace my Strymon Brigadier Delay with a Timeline and probably also get an Eventide H9. I spent my budget already though.
I guess not :embarrassed:

IMG_5268.JPG

Maybe an H9 next year. I don't have a specific need for it but I'd love to have the pitchfactor stuff especially.

Back