Official MWGL Pedal G.A.S. Thread

Oh...here is another one that I have been GASing for...

358_358.jpg

Reactions: Tig
I don't have a particular pedal I am gassing for, but I need a fuzz. The wife has given me approval, so I am going to check some out this week and see if there is something that grabs me.

I have t o say I've had gas for this for years now, but that's a bit pricey for an experiment. At least for me.

It would be perfect for my needs though.

I would love to try these. I owned a Ghost Echo. If I didn't find the Zander Exosphere on Reverb the other day, I would have snagged the Ghost Echo for my rebuild. You can find them used for under $100 and that is a steal. Never seen the Ghost Disaster, but if it is what I am thinking, that would be a killer pedal.

I'm now entering the pedal phase...so I'm interested in:

16789552_1057704031041782_9147668049942282240_n.jpg
...I really like the ability to blend the clean/dry signal like the Sparkle Drive, but with the great tone shaping of the three band EQ.

OR
Seymour-Duncan-805-Overdrive-Review-Best-Tube-Screamer-Overdrive-Pedal-99.jpg

AND/OR

image02.jpg

The above sort of become less versatile as single in posting order, but the RYRA seems like a better overall piece...based on hearing amazing players demo it through other amazing gear.

Now it's mod and time time:

catalina1.png

16230260_399423720410089_7336933825341030400_n.jpg

OR go crazy with...

TC-Electronic-Flashback-Triple-Delay-Review-Best-Multi-Engine-Delay-Pedal-99.jpg

And the list keeps growing. The most important thing,however, is that I've actually tried NONE of the pedals...or any others in decades. Bought my Mesa V-Twin in '96 or so and had the Wah I got in '87 or '88 and the DS-1 and CE-2 I got in the first year or two of playing '85 or '86. The most I've messed with delays has been in the past couple of months with the on-board effects in my Mustang I amp. I also have a Ditto, but that's not really been used by me as an "effect", just for developing (and forgetting) a few ideas and practice.

Not that I need it, but I am really digging this one. He shipped my reverb pedal yesterday, so I am going to see how I like it, but I am a sucker for the switch that makes shit go crazy.

Not that I need it, but I am really digging this one. He shipped my reverb pedal yesterday, so I am going to see how I like it, but I am a sucker for the switch that makes shit go crazy.

Dude...I'm really curious to hear you're review on that reverb pedal.
I have a couple of reverb pedals but I don't love either one.
I'm waiting for @jelloman to sell me his neo... :)

Dude...I'm really curious to hear you're review on that reverb pedal.
I have a couple of reverb pedals but I don't love either one.
I'm waiting for @jelloman to sell me his neo... :)

He shipped it out yesterday and it's coming from England. I can't wait to give it a try. I bought the little expression too.

Pedals are such a rabbit hole. I have a Rat clone. Gassing for a DLS. Gimme a tuner, looper and chorus and my board is set. I only play at home ffs.

Had gas for the EHX Mel9. Incoming on Friday!
I'd love the entire set of those pedals.

I actually need some sort of Tube Screamer pedal that takes a battery (my TS9 mini does not) and a fuzz. No money for them right now though. I thought my Ohm prototype would cover the first spot but no battery for that either.

Back