Official MWGL Pedal G.A.S. Thread

I still wouldn't mind getting a Blackout Effectors Mantra:

But I really just need to fix my DOD FX-55b Supra Distortion.

I'd love the entire set of those pedals.

I actually need some sort of Tube Screamer pedal that takes a battery (my TS9 mini does not) and a fuzz. No money for them right now though. I thought my Ohm prototype would cover the first spot but no battery for that either.

Serious question as one who hasn't gigged in decades now...what's the battery issue about? Is it back-up or do you have all the slots available taken on your pedal power supply unit?

Serious question as one who hasn't gigged in decades now...what's the battery issue about? Is it back-up or do you have all the slots available taken on your pedal power supply unit?
It's just about having an extra pedal to carry around if I don't want to bring my pedalboard. Sometimes just having one in my gig bag is all I need. I've been keeping an Xotic Scott Henderson RC Booster in my bag but now that I spend more time playing through my Deluxes I'd like to have a little more mid range. I accidently sold my Mojo Hand Rook a few months ago which would have been perfect. I'll also love to try the Xotic Allen Hinds Soul Drive pedal too.

Just saw this on Instagram. He doesn't even have it built yet and I want one :embarrassed:

echo.PNG

No modulation?

I have plenty of that :embarrassed:

I don't know. If there is, there isn't a control for it. His reverb and other delay have it, so I would guess it is modulated. I don't even know if he is making it for sale, his comment on the pic was something like, its awesome being a pedal builder because you get to make cool stuff like this for yourself.

Yeah that seems insanely cool. Any specs on delay time?

No idea. Alex just posted that pic on Instagram with no details yet. I love the Catalinbread Echorec and the multiple delays, this is pretty cool because you can footswitch the second and third head on or off. The CB unit, it is a knob you have to twist, which is fine, but footswitchable seems more fun. I'll be asking him about it when I hear back on my reverb pedal.

That's a lot of knobs Walter.

It is but it's simple enough. You basically have a preamp, 3 delays and a reverb all there. 2 knobs for the preamp, then each delay has a simple 3 knob delay layout, then a single knob for the verb.

Is that midi controllable so you can switch between delays using a loop switcher?

It isn't 3 separate delays. It is a multi head delay like a Binson Echorec but there is an on/off switch for heads 2 and 3. I doubt it is midi controllable. Hopefully he'll have some more info on it soon if he sells them.

It isn't 3 separate delays. It is a multi head delay like a Binson Echorec but there is an on/off switch for heads 2 and 3. I doubt it is midi controllable. Hopefully he'll have some more info on it soon if he sells them.

Since it's only 3 delays, and there's reverb, I thought it was a Roland Space Echo.

So he later posted it is a one off for himself, but he is thinking about releasing it once he gets it all worked out. My bank account just let out a sigh of relief.

Gotcha....I looked quick at it and saw what I thought were separate channels like how that flashback x4 delay is. I understand how it works now.
I bet that thing sounds ridiculous.
I'm looking forward to you're (possible)happy new delay pedal day!!

It is. I always think Echorec whenever there is multihead delay.
Word is Catalinbread will release an Echorec Deluxe in the next year. If they do something like this, with each head having it's own stomp, I'm going to be in a lot of trouble.

Back