Official MWGL Pedal G.A.S. Thread

catalinbread-dirty-little-secret-mkii-3.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

#1 echo is nothing special. But you should get a DLS.

#1 echo is nothing special. But you should get a DLS.
I just need echo for a light slap back, and my Memory Toy didn't pass muster at Barn Stock...I had a #1 awhile back and really liked it...

I'm also in the market for a decent reverb pedal, but nothing on the radar for it...

The DLS is a definite, and probably soon...

While I'd love a few more amps and drool over several Collings,
I have no GAS for anything not on 2 wheels these days.
trek-madone-9-1.jpg

I have an infatuation for this as well. Not a necessary evil though. The guy in the video did a great demo when I attended the Amp Show back in October.

maxresdefault.jpg

I had a DLS...didn't care for it.
It sounded ok but the "feel" wasn't there for me.

I think it's depends quite a bit on what amp you're playing it through. I it like as a miab on the normal channel of my AC15 but not as much on the top boost ch. On the top boost ch it does shine as a boost, gain backed down to 8 o'clock and the volume at noon & above. It was pretty dang good on the clean channel of my old Mesa.

I love that you're contributing to this thread after just getting the Camel Toe...we can never have enough.

The Camel Toe was a difficult choice on whether I should buy or not. The first Generation was a limited run and this one is supposed to be too. I have built clones around the original individual boxes and in the process of building the CT clone with a few mods of my own. Worst case is that I can flip it when the time is right - 1st gen was last selling for about $1K.

As for contribution, I have many more that I want but it we all know things need to be within reason. If it is dirt cheap (used), I do buy. Heck I have 2 Danelectro Daddy O's. But they were selling for about $20-$30, why not?

Back