MWGL Photography thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
one from today.....i think it might work well as an album cover......thing

14634226667_8d7293d7a7_z.jpg

Last edited:
Is that a buzzard?

yea. it was a very fine spitting rain, and i've been in a B/W mode for a few weeks. and the sun (behind the heavy overcast) was kind of behind the bird/tree.....so it gives it that ghostly sillouette looks.

i think it's pretty cool. there is NO processing there except for cropping the pic.

DSCN1041SMENH2_zps437e7df9.jpg

So on my last foray trackside, I bagged this shot of the Portland ME bound Downeaster coming into Haverhill station. A half size of the original can be seen if you click on through photobucket. I noticed some heat blur coming off the tracks and the sides of the engine, so it's not exactly tack sharp.

Last edited:
HOLY CRAP.......that's George Porter Jr. in that first pic. i didn't know you was in Naw-Lenz:thu:
It is. They came up to Nashville for this one show. Some rich guy paid them to come up for his wedding, and since his reception was in a music venue, they turned it into a public show.

It is. They came up to Nashville for this one show. Some rich guy paid them to come up for his wedding, and since his reception was in a music venue, they turned it into a public show.

well....i'm sure they put on a first rate show......i don't know the other guys in that band, but i DO know George is a major player on bass.

well....i'm sure they put on a first rate show......i don't know the other guys in that band, but i DO know George is a major player on bass.
Yep. It was. That's Art Neville on the organ. I forget the other two guys names, but they're excellent as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back