MWGL Photography thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NICE! Except Bo. Jackass needs to realize every fuckin person in the front row audience is taking pictures or more likely video of entire songs and posting it. That's OK, but we pit boys have a no video /3 songs limit strictly imposed. Eff him.
EDIT- 1990 DOH! thwap0No iphones or internet ( basically). I'm a futurist. Eff him later!

I doubt Bo gives a shit who takes pics at his shows nowadays, being dead and all.

saw this guy staring at me.....so i took his picture.

14526089651_5f5ef8f1c4_c.jpg

WARNING!!!WARNING!!!!! This post might cause GAS-tric problems.

So I have most of my new gear, except for one surprise coming later this week.
First is The Paul C Buff Vagabond Mini. One third the size of the Vagabond II (which I also have) and much easier to keep charged.Will power two White Lightnings/Alien Bees.
vagabond mini.jpg

Next is the Zeiss Touit lenses for the Fujifilm X mounts.
Touits.jpg

Those will go on this little beauty....
the camera.jpg

not new to me..I have had this for a while now. Photos taken with a Panasonic LX-3.
Another fantastic little camera that has a Leica Vario-Summicron f2.0 zoom lens.

The back of X-E1. If you use digital Nikons it should look familiar.
X-E1back.jpg

Attachments

• X-E1back.jpg
    X-E1back.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 43
WARNING!!!WARNING!!!!! This post might cause GAS-tric problems.

So I have most of my new gear, except for one surprise coming later this week.
First is The Paul C Buff Vagabond Mini. One third the size of the Vagabond II (which I also have) and much easier to keep charged.Will power two White Lightnings/Alien Bees.
View attachment 14701

Next is the Zeiss Touit lenses for the Fujifilm X mounts.
View attachment 14702
Those will go on this little beauty....
View attachment 14703
not new to me..I have had this for a while now. Photos taken with a Panasonic LX-3.
Another fantastic little camera that has a Leica Vario-Summicron f2.0 zoom lens.

Holy moly.

I am hoping to unload some guitar gear over the next few months to fund a new Nikon D90 plus a few lenses! I have been messing with my cousins D70s over the past few weeks and I am hooked. As soon as he can find his transfer cable I will be uploading a few choice shots from my trip to Bonavista.Got some sweet shots of a pod of humpbacks feeding on capelin. I could have spit on them they were so close!

That's awesome, Mike. Beautiful.

I'd crop out that top 1/4 of the photo and make it a panoramic. And maybe reduce the vibrance on the green a hair.

But the blue in the top bit is nice. And the yellow is fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back