Barn Storm 2015...October 16-18

which days do NOT work for you (you may vote for more than one)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, I don't have a PA (or any equipment really aside from guitar and amps). So for folks that are driving, let me know if you're able to bring some gear.

Do you have any pedals?

I can bring my bass rig. The head is a little flakey. You sometimes have to turn it off and on a few times before you get sound. My bass is short scale so someone may want to bring a bass (and maybe a head the cabinet is solid).

I also have a small kit, but eloy's is much better if he wants to haul it up.

Do you have any pedals?

I can bring my bass rig. The head is a little flakey. You sometimes have to turn it off and on a few times before you get sound. My bass is short scale so someone may want to bring a bass (and maybe a head the cabinet is solid).

I also have a small kit, but eloy's is much better if he wants to haul it up.
I don't really have any pedals, but I'll work hard to acquire more between now and then. :grin:

If my fall fishing trip falls through, I'll be there. I can bring a small PA (15" yamaha club speakers, 4 channel mixer, 200W amp). I can also bring a bass amp and an epi thunderbird bass.

I can bring a bass if we need un. If not I will probably bring the Strat XII just for something different.

Ok, 10/16-10-18 it is. For those that need to arrive Thurs and/or leave Monday, that's cool.

I don't know how yall pick the songs to work on ahead of time, but I wanted to throw this out there. I've never played it, but I'd like to learn it.

ok. I just ran through it a few times.

Next. If anyone else has some tunes they would like to do, I am game.

Ok, 10/16-10-18 it is. For those that need to arrive Thurs and/or leave Monday, that's cool.

I don't know how yall pick the songs to work on ahead of time, but I wanted to throw this out there. I've never played it, but I'd like to learn it.

Used to play that one in a band in college. No problem there. :thu:

Let's do the gloves!

2000px-Solid_black.svg.png

Anyone else have some song ideas? I have some time at the end of this week and early next week to work on some tunes.

I don't know what you guys listen to, but I've always wanted to play this with peeps who know what they're doing.

Back