Barn Storm 2015...October 16-18

which days do NOT work for you (you may vote for more than one)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't have a job. Hell..I should host the damn thing!

I got a back forty with gate access for tents and small Rvs. 3 strip clubs within 5 miles (all in the same area) and the Gulf of Mexico.

Nope. not doing that.

Of the two years I attended Pragesstock, I recall Denver and myself flying in late Thursday and flying out on Monday. I do recall Rev driving in early both years I was there as he picked me up at the airport on my second visit. On the first visit, Jaxn was there with Prages, Dave and Rev (IIRC). Eloydrummer boy came after I came in but he drove. All of the others who flew (Mark, micWalt, etc.) all came in on Friday and left on Sunday.

Last year, Jim (Boomboombigalow) was the first arrival on Thursday.

The year Rev picked you up at the airport was only because we had a flash flood and Rev couldn't get to the house, and we couldn't get to the airport.

Normally, the people who fly in get here on Thursday and leave on Monday, just because flights are cheaper on those days.

Last year, Jim (Boomboombigalow) was the first arrival on Thursday.

The year Rev picked you up at the airport was only because we had a flash flood and Rev couldn't get to the house, and we couldn't get to the airport.

Normally, the people who fly in get here on Thursday and leave on Monday, just because flights are cheaper on those days.

I remember that flood. Sorry for not mentioning. That was really crazy seeing all of that water on that Thursday. Good on Triple BBB for being the first one, he is a blast. And yes, flights are cheaper on Mondays!

I remember that flood. Sorry for not mentioning. That was really crazy seeing all of that water on that Thursday. Good on Triple BBB for being the first one, he is a blast. And yes, flights are cheaper on Mondays!
and if that's the case, that someone's flight would be cheaper to leave on a Monday, then that's cool with me.

and if that's the case, that someone's flight would be cheaper to leave on a Monday, then that's cool with me.

I probably won't make it but I actually looked at the price for flights into both DC and Baltimore. Baltimore was cheaper by almost $70 ($318 from LAX). Besides being cost effective it is flying coast to coast.

Sounds like Mass as I don't fly into Boston. Prefer to fly into Rhode Island or Connecticut.
image.jpg

Don't forget Reagan (DCA). For some reason, Southwest flies pretty cheaply in/out of there. I think it's because they recently added a lot of flights there and are still trying to gain popularity. It is a bit further to Bowie than from BWI, but still closer than IAD.

A tip for those of you looking for airfare. A lot of sites will let you enter WAS for the destination airport, which will return fares for all 3, BWI, IAD and DCA.

Don't forget Reagan (DCA). For some reason, Southwest flies pretty cheaply in/out of there. I think it's because they recently added a lot of flights there and are still trying to gain popularity. It is a bit further to Bowie than from BWI, but still closer than IAD.

A tip for those of you looking for airfare. A lot of sites will let you enter WAS for the destination airport, which will return fares for all 3, BWI, IAD and DCA.

Tried Southwest, price average is $575.

Curiosity killed the cat so I searched on Cheap Tickets....

upload_2015-7-29_9-2-40.png

For you west coasters, my brother in law lives in San bernadino and flies here once a month. He doesn't go BWI because it is far from us but he flies out of long beach to Dulles on jet blue and that is usually the cheapest. BWI may be cheaper though.

For you west coasters, my brother in law lives in San bernadino and flies here once a month. He doesn't go BWI because it is far from us but he flies out of long beach to Dulles on jet blue and that is usually the cheapest. BWI may be cheaper though.

Tried to check for the fun of it out of LB to Dulles (heck I live in LB). Those dates were unavailable....:shrug:

Surprisingly the price was up in the high 5's as well.

Back