Barn Storm 2015...October 16-18

which days do NOT work for you (you may vote for more than one)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My guitarist is a likely. If that makes any difference. But I'm definitely understanding if you want to back out. No hard feelings.

I can commit to the following. (if we do this)
Drum set
Two JBL speakers, few old sm57/58 mics, small Yamaha mixer, cables. (no power amp)

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

My guitarist is a likely. If that makes any difference. But I'm definitely understanding if you want to back out. No hard feelings.

I can commit to the following. (if we do this)
Drum set
Two JBL speakers, few old sm57/58 mics, small Yamaha mixer, cables. (no power amp)

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Awesome, thanks buddy. We don't need to decide today, just wanted to start the conversation since its around the corner. :thu:

If Howie and I rent a car and he grabs me in stamford I can bring a suitcase fender PA, a couple mics, and if needed a bass rig

I've got a bass rig, that while not the best at it, I have run a mixer through it with a mic but the we are down a bass amp. If smurfco brings his we would be in business.

I mean, if all I do is drive up to DC, set up some equipment, drink a shit ton of beers, play a few tunes, and bullshit with you guys for a weekend....I can't say I'd be disappointed. So a small group isn't necessarily a bad thing.

More intimate, and I don't have to bring as much crab meat.

I am with you. There are a few DC Weiners that should stop by at least for a couple of hours Saturday. I mean it's not that often you get to hang with me and eloy at the same time :grin:

I'm aiming at noon-ish on Friday...

What do we need to bring as far as sleeping gear?
I have 2 guest rooms, so you shouldn't really need anything. I think it's only going to be two of you guys from out of town. If we have more, I have an air mattress as well. Plenty of sheets and pillows and blankets.

I have 2 guest rooms, so you shouldn't really need anything. I think it's only going to be two of you guys from out of town. If we have more, I have an air mattress as well. Plenty of sheets and pillows and blankets.
Cool. The fat guy calls dibs on a guest room!

If it ends up being just me, I'll leave straight from work (Richmond) at 3:30 on Friday. So...5:30 with perfect traffic and no stops. Realistically 7:30 to 8 with stopping to eat and get beer.

If my guitar player comes, then idk. Couple hours later than that. Probably have to pick him up or meet him somewhere, and he likely doesn't get off as early as i do.

sent using Mind Powers.

Scratch that. That Friday, I'm off. So if it's just me i can be there about any time. When is a convenient start for you?

sent using Mind Powers.

Scratch that. That Friday, I'm off. So if it's just me i can be there about any time. When is a convenient start for you?

sent using Mind Powers.
I'll be off as well. I'll probably take the morning to get things in order, so anytime in the afternoon works for me. :thu:

I am taking Friday off, but I have to take my daughter to the orthodontist at 10. I plan on loading up after that and heading out. I think you are only about 40 miles from me, so with DC traffic, I should make it there by Monday. :grin:

Back