2016-17 NFL Thread.

Ugh..I hope the niners aren't seriously courting him, and especially not for the QB slot.

He had 77 catches for 1,071 yards for the Browns I bet those numbers would be even better if he were on a good team with a good QB throwing to him. I would love for the Skins to sign him since it doesn't look like they are going to resign Jackson or Garcon.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...gency-decision-making/?utm_term=.617d86e75a4e

What a freaking cluster f*. Just as the team seemed like it was moving forward after the last 2 season, here we are, back to the days of Jim Zorn. I wish everyone would abandon their season tickets and boycott the entire season, maybe then Snyder would sell the team to someone who isn't a complete jackass.

Mojo...

I heard some of the stupid things this morning about Snyder - sheesh!!!

Tony Romo may have been released from the Plowboys.
Houston fans are busy painting a goal line across I-45 so that he'll never get past it.

:spit:

Who's going to QB this season??

Who knows. Cousins or McCoy depending on it they make the deal with the 49ers for Cousins. I have been ignoring the Wizards and Capitals for too long. I think it is time to abandon the NFL for the NBA, NHL and MLB. At least those teams are run well.

Who knows. Cousins or McCoy depending on it they make the deal with the 49ers for Cousins. I have been ignoring the Wizards and Capitals for too long. I think it is time to abandon the NFL for the NBA, NHL and MLB. At least those teams are run well.

I heard that Cousins may not be there as he looking to be traded. Snyder doesn't want to send him to the 49ers where Shanahan is now the head coach but it would be cool if he went there. I guess Snyder doesn't like Shanahan but Shanahan was with the Falcons last season - oh well. Sadly the Skins already lost DeSean Jackson to Tampa Bay and Garcon maybe going to the 49ers.

I heard that Cousins may not be there as he looking to be traded. Snyder doesn't want to send him to the 49ers where Shanahan is now the head coach but it would be cool if he went there. I guess Snyder doesn't like Shanahan but Shanahan was with the Falcons last season - oh well. Sadly the Skins already lost DeSean Jackson to Tampa Bay and Garcon maybe going to the 49ers.

Garcon is gone he is going to San Fran and Kyle. Snyder is still pissed at the Shanahans. I'm not sure why, he fired Mike. I know Mike went out and blasted how Snyder ran the team but everyone already knows he is a shit owner. I think part of the Shanahan/Cousins vs Snyder thing goes to Snyder being wrong about RGIII and Mike being right about Cousins. RGIII was purely a Snyder/Bruce Allen call and Mike drafted Cousins in the 4th because he knew RGIII wouldn't make it. For a guy who has accomplished nothing in the world of football, Snyder has a really big ego. You would think a successful businessman (which he clearly is) would realize that after doing things his way for almost 20 years and being a total disaster, he would step back and let a football guy call the shots, but he can't help himself.

Garcon is gone he is going to San Fran and Kyle. Snyder is still pissed at the Shanahans. I'm not sure why, he fired Mike. I know Mike went out and blasted how Snyder ran the team but everyone already knows he is a shit owner. I think part of the Shanahan/Cousins vs Snyder thing goes to Snyder being wrong about RGIII and Mike being right about Cousins. RGIII was purely a Snyder/Bruce Allen call and Mike drafted Cousins in the 4th because he knew RGIII wouldn't make it. For a guy who has accomplished nothing in the world of football, Snyder has a really big ego. You would think a successful businessman (which he clearly is) would realize that after doing things his way for almost 20 years and being a total disaster, he would step back and let a football guy call the shots, but he can't help himself.

Yeah, just look at how long it took Jed York to pull his head out of Trent Baake's ass. I mean he let Jim Harbaugh go because he and Baalke fought over draft picks and on field player decisions. And just how did that work out?

We need to grab Cousins as well as a top qb from the 2017 class to set us up for the next 5+years.

Yeah, just look at how long it took Jed York to pull his head out of Trent Baake's ass. I mean he let Jim Harbaugh go because he and Baalke fought over draft picks and on field player decisions. And just how did that work out?

We need to grab Cousins as well as a top qb from the 2017 class to set us up for the next 5+years.

If Cousins and Garcon are there, I may be a 49ers fan next year. I also am a fan of Kyle (except for his 2 really bad calls in the super bowl). I wanted them to fire Mike and promote Kyle to head coach when they were here.

Snyder is too football as Donald Sterling was to the LA Clippers. Hopefully it will change for the Skins in the future.

Lots of Seahawks rumors, but the one I like best so far is the idea of getting Russell Okung back when he heads out for free agency. Rebuild that O line.

Slim pickings this year. Bears signed Glennin from Tampa Bay, $14.5 million a year for 3 years.

Slim pickings this year. Bears signed Glennin from Tampa Bay, $14.5 million a year for 3 years.

Yeah, but there are some prospects worth having as a backup. As long as we get Cousins that should get us by for a while. You have to consider the fact we have NO qb's at this point. Colin opted out of his contract and our 2 backups are free agents.

Scot at his hiring.
IMG_2162.JPG

Scot 18 months later on the sidelines.

IMG_2163.JPG

It's a shame. I hope he gets help.

Back