2016-17 NFL Thread.

14590399_10154250484721263_9001743922714443278_n.jpg

Fuck me, do we have to go through another year of this shit?

:ksmash:

Yeah, we do? OK then. Lets play

images.jpg

imgres.jpg

Looks like the Niners announced Kap coming back. @335clone

Thanks, I hadn't seen that. Yay!! Go 7

That is not to say that things will magically turn around, or that he won't stink up the joint too. But....

Hopefully Kelly has the balls to tell Baalke to sit down, shut up and let him run the football team. Trent Baalke and Jed York have done more to ruin the team than any other single factor. They are the reason Harbaugh left, as well as some of the players who suddenly decided to retire or move along.

Gabbert is a well meaning guy, but he has never been and never will be a competent starting QB. Kaepernick is 5x the QB Gabbert will ever be. Don't give a shit about the protests (though I do approve of what he is doing, with some initial reservations) this is about playing the game on the field.

At least now we have some chance of at least going 8-8

Thanks, I hadn't seen that. Yay!! Go 7

That is not to say that things will magically turn around, or that he won't stink up the joint too. But....

Hopefully Kelly has the balls to tell Baalke to sit down, shut up and let him run the football team. Trent Baalke and Jed York have done more to ruin the team than any other single factor. They are the reason Harbaugh left, as well as some of the players who suddenly decided to retire or move along.

Gabbert is a well meaning guy, but he has never been and never will be a competent starting QB. Kaepernick is 5x the QB Gabbert will ever be. Don't give a shit about the protests (though I do approve of what he is doing, with some initial reservations) this is about playing the game on the field.

At least now we have some chance of at least going 8-8

Gabbert is terrible. I got to watch him when I lived in Jacksonville.

This is the saddest paragraph ever typed out on the Internet.

Going to Jags games is way more fun than going to Skins games. It's much easier to handle a home loss when it is December and you are wearing shorts and a t-shirt than freezing you ass off and not being able to feel your fingers or toes. The whole game day experience is so much better there too. They have a ton of shit going on outside the stadium, you can bring your own food in and getting to and from the stadium is a breeze. I haven't been to FedEx in 12 years. I spent way to many freezing days only to have my heart ripped out watching them lose.

"It's much easier to handle a home loss when it is December and you are wearing shorts and a t-shirt than freezing you ass off and not being able to feel your fingers or toes."

Or, simply root for a winning team.

"It's much easier to handle a home loss when it is December and you are wearing shorts and a t-shirt than freezing you ass off and not being able to feel your fingers or toes."

Or, simply root for a winning team.

I root for my home team. I don't jump on bandwagons. That is the lamest thing you can do. Or second lamest thing you can do. The first is to root for your home team's rival.

No bandwagon here. Had the Russ Francis jersey (and Ken Sims overall #1 pick memories) to prove it.

People don't want to hand Belichick the credit for what he's done (sustained excellence where no other franchise has come close during the same period). Pats fans appreciate it. I guess I'll take "bandwagon" slings if that's the price we pay for making the playoffs every year.

No bandwagon here. Had the Russ Francis jersey (and Ken Sims overall #1 pick memories) to prove it.

People don't want to hand Belichick the credit for what he's done (sustained excellence where no other franchise has come close during the same period). Pats fans appreciate it. I guess I'll take "bandwagon" slings if that's the price we pay for making the playoffs every year.

I'm not saying you are a bandwagon guy you told me to root for a winning team. If I did that, I would be a bandwagon jumper. I won't do it. Born and raised in the D.C. area, the skins will always be my team. When I moved to Jacksonville, the Jags were the local team, so I rooted for them unless the Skins came to town.

I give Bill all the credit for what he's done with the Pats. He is the reason that team wins no matter who goes down. He has done an amazing job and if #12 were to retire today, I still fully expect the Pats to win the AFC East.

Back