Weber 5E7M - Saint style!!!

Modern Saint

Starve your Fear, Feed your Dream!
Somewhat redundant as Prages already had his 5E7M build thread and shared, but I just got the great news from Fed Ex tracking. My Weber 5E7M will be here next Tuesday. So far no backordered items. :santareindeer:

One day and counting. Two boxes being delivered to my work - yes!

Kip----Yesss--napoleon-dynamite-387390_200_270.gif

Make sure when you get it, you print off the bill of materials from Weber's site and check everything off. I was missing one cap in my kit, but Weber sent me one after I let them know about it.

Make sure when you get it, you print off the bill of materials from Weber's site and check everything off. I was missing one cap in my kit, but Weber sent me one after I let them know about it.

Most definitely. I was reading your thread on the Weber forum yesterday and recall that being an issue with your build as well as someone elses. I also remember the chassis as being an issue too. :thu:

Most definitely. I was reading your thread on the Weber forum yesterday and recall that being an issue with your build as well as someone elses. I also remember the chassis as being an issue too. :thu:

Yeah, but the incorrect chassis is pretty easy to spot without going down the checklist. A missing cap, not so much.

Dying here - not from the heat today. It was 109 yesterday where I live and today it is 87. Got 15 minutes left for the day and the f***in' FedEx truck hasn't come yet - crap....:confused::eek::rolleyes:messedup0:mad:

Well the package came 30 minutes after I left work yesterday -:mad:

Our shipping clerk sent me an email confirming this. :)

So I put my tail between my legs and said it will be there for me tomorrow.

Well tomorrow came and after settling down in my cube for 30 minutes, I went downstairs and brought up my two boxes. Yessssssss......... :grin:

Here is the first pic of a wrapped cabinet out of the shipping container - Sweet!

Wrapped Cabinet by MSMusik's Rainman, on Flickr

The front of my 5E7M build to come - Yes Tweed!!! Note the free T-Shirt peaking out the cabinet.

Front of Cabinet by MSMusik's Rainman, on Flickr

Here is rear pic of the cab

Rear of Cabinet by MSMusik's Rainman, on Flickr

The parts and chassis box - woo hoo.....

Chassis and Parts package by MSMusik's Rainman, on Flickr

The hardware and parts bag

General Parts Bag by MSMusik's Rainman, on Flickr

Time to take inventory when time permits....:wink:

Last edited:
Back