baimun
Funkasaurus Rex
Yours will probably show up tomorrow, like mine.
But mine is coming to my office, so I won't see it until Monday.
Yours will probably show up tomorrow, like mine.
But mine is coming to my office, so I won't see it until Monday.

There's a Spider-Woman? I guess I been out of the comic book loop for too long. Also, who's the 2nd Iron Man on the lower horn just behind the headless Spider-Woman?
she doesn't have the full sound of a $54 guitar, but i wouldn't expect it to.

That is the funniest thing John posted since "This is my last guitar purchase this year."
That is the funniest thing John posted since "This is my last guitar purchase this year."
that shit ain't worth $0.53
FIFYI don't think mine is going to make today. That's alright if I don't like it I'll give it to Peeker

Well to be fair, it does need a maple board and a tort pick guardthat shit ain't worth $0.53
It was a joke peeker. Every time a Fender guitar gets posted Alex W and Kerouac say it needs a maple board and a tort pickguardtort?!?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
How about a Ninja Turtles guitar with tort pickguard?It was a joke peeker. Every time a Fender guitar gets posted Alex W and Kerouac say it needs a maple board and a tort pickguard
