Think it's worth $53?

Mine will be here tomorrow... Amazon Prime.


Sent from my iPhone at a Tijuana Donkey show. Wearing a kilt.
 
Prime is awesome. I had one morning where I noticed I was down to the last roll of toilet paper. I one clicked another 36 pack and when I let the cats out the next morning it was on my porch. Sorry Brick and Mortar.
 
ok... took a couple minutes to play her... not freakin bad for $53!!! the strings were kind of high so i had to adjust the saddles... still have to play with them, but it made a hell of a difference. i tried to adjust the truss rod, but it's way in there... don't know how i'll deal with that. but she didn't have sharp fret ends or anything like that,

i plugged her in and tuned her up... not too shabby!!! she doesn't have the full sound of a $54 guitar, but i wouldn't expect it to.

definitely have to change the strings and oil the neck.

guys... make sure you check the inside of the box when you unpack her. it comes with a cable, strap, pics, tools, etc. i almost threw them out thinking they were just filler in the box so the guitar wouldn't slide around.
 
Back
Top