Denverdave
Resident Ragamuffin
Well worth that money.....
But as it is, I would just like a Dad like that "Dad-Beats" band they had on Modern Family last night.

Dang it I am still tempted. I get bummed by how Dads that want to play music get portrayed on the shows my wife likes, like that suburban housewife show that was on a while back, and disappointingly, Modern Family. Dad's just want to have fun too!Ha ha, I got a hard time from my daughter about that last night too. The graphics are what's keeping me from getting one. I don't think I could pull that off. Well, that and I suspect it is about on par with those Starcasters they sell at WalMart. It'll be interesting to see what baimun and mystix think of them.
If mystix makes room for it by flipping one of his PRS's or Musicmans, then I'll bite.![]()
Funny I bought one yesterday and never mentioned it because of the guaranteed reducible I was sure to face

I'll let that go just this once. Only once will I and once shall ISo are you cancelling your McFeely then?![]()
I get bummed by how Dads that want to play music get portrayed on the shows my wife likes, like that suburban housewife show that was on a while back, and disappointingly, Modern Family. Dad's just want to have fun too!

That's because you're still a young guy. Wait until you're closer to 50 and your kids are teenagers.
Congrats on the upcoming nuptials, btw.![]()
that'd be Iron Lad, of the Young AvengersThere's a Spider-Woman? I guess I been out of the comic book loop for too long. Also, who's the 2nd Iron Man on the lower horn just behind the headless Spider-Woman?