Think it's worth $53?

So mine just arrived!

Incredibly well boxed. Incredibly sharp frets. Incredibly incapable of holding tuning. I've got it hanging about around a half-step down; going to give it some time to acclimate and try it again.

On the plus side, the HB sounded really good in the clean channel of my VHT.


Sent from my iPhone at a Tijuana Donkey show. Wearing a kilt.
 
So mine just arrived!

Incredibly well boxed. Incredibly sharp frets. Incredibly incapable of holding tuning. I've got it hanging about around a half-step down; going to give it some time to acclimate and try it again.

On the plus side, the HB sounded really good in the clean channel of my VHT.


Sent from my iPhone at a Tijuana Donkey show. Wearing a kilt.

Really??? That stinks. Mine actually holds tuning well I played with it pretty intensely this morning. No timing issues

Give it time
 
So mine just arrived!

Incredibly well boxed. Incredibly sharp frets. Incredibly incapable of holding tuning.

Sounds like an Incredible Hulk of shit.

Some real irony there...


Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4
 
So mine just arrived!

Incredibly well boxed. Incredibly sharp frets. Incredibly incapable of holding tuning. I've got it hanging about around a half-step down; going to give it some time to acclimate and try it again.

On the plus side, the HB sounded really good in the clean channel of my VHT.


Sent from my iPhone at a Tijuana Donkey show. Wearing a kilt.

How heavy is it?
 
Mine never came. Oh well Amazon did deliver this
2azaqeqy.jpg
 
Tamara says one of you guys have to give me that guitar, or else.
she's gonna warn you once.


once...
 
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want the Spider-Man one.
and I have a birthday coming up.


just sayin'....

postal code is R0M 0x0
 
Ontrac lost the package. So they are sending out a replacement. I said that wasn't good enough, I paid for one day service. They gave me a $25 gift credit, so all in all it's only going to cost me $40. I have lost interest in it already so looks like this will be another Craigslist giveaway.
 
Back
Top