The search is over.

Oh, and I've got the 9500 lbs version of that winch with synthetic line.

It looks nice. I've never actually had to use it, though.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

It's interesting to see what you Jeepers use. I'm kind of out here all by my lonesome. There's a local 4 wheel drive shop but since they know very little about my truck they're almost useless for anything more than executing my ideas.

Winch ordered!

Next up, H&R springs and Bilsteins. Or maybe Rancho RS5000x.
I've got Rancho 5000x on my F250. They ride really well, but spray some clear coat on them before you install. The white paint is already rusty and they haven't even seen salt yet.

A small spring lift. 1” - 1.5”. Here’s someone else’s build with the same setup.

BBEA5034-68CD-4612-AD8B-95D46CEA3EA8.jpeg

You guys with your Wranglers, they don't catch on fire do they? See my thread I made yesterday. That was a Cherokee or Grand Cherokee though.

There have been cases of Wranglers catching fire, but more times than not it's because somebody added a bunch of lights or winches or something and didn't wire them correctly.

I'll have to get a pic of my winch this weekend. I've got a Quadratec Q9500 with synthetic line. I washed and waxed the Jeep this past weekend and the neoprene winch cover disentegrated, so it's uncovered until I get a new cover for Christmas.

Have you got that lift installed yet, Mark?

We need pics!

Back