Dig it! The Perpetual Pedalboard of the Day Thread

Oy. I'll look at some youtubes. Thanks.

It's probably easier to find a song with a fuzz that you like and go from there. I'd also recommend Chicago Stompworks. They make a ton of fuzz clones and their unpainted pedals go for $50-$60. I have 3 of their pedals now and owned a couple in the past. They are well built and sound great.

I'm considering the Maestro MFZ-1 clone from Chicago Stompworks as a start. The Barebones is a bargain.

I put together a little mini rig for silent practice. Actually this would work for me for about anytime anywhere.
4B14EFAA-E44D-4A12-B325-5567D781288B.jpeg

Updated my ‘small’ board.

980F01C4-E3C5-4808-ADE1-2684D80B0591.jpeg

It is smaller than my big board, but they both have 5 pedals :grin:

Yeah... I went to update my boards... It's time to get rid of some things... FS post coming.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Went ahead and added the Woodcutter to my main board. I may swap in my Bone Tender when I get it back from a friend. I need to make another cable to replaced the orange one.

IMG_5274.jpg

A few changes. Added a couple, removed a couple. Now, all of the pedals with an expression function are on the front row. Still have to finish routing all the cables, but I like this lay out.
f7190e681cfb96fb12f898af65a27ee1.jpg

-----

A few changes. Added a couple, removed a couple. Now, all of the pedals with an expression function are on the front row. Still have to finish routing all the cables, but I like this lay out.
f7190e681cfb96fb12f898af65a27ee1.jpg

-----

You gotta a lot of choices there.

Reactions: OGG
BDEB099B-3D8B-4226-97D6-52A0F5F4F795.jpeg

Last night. I think I’m keeping the mzo.fx Ohm on the board but the Blue is coming off. It’s in the spot that my Phase 90 occupied and I’ve been using the one in my möbius but the difference in qualify between the two is so much that even the drummer noticed with a bit of stink face last night so....

Reactions: OGG
Back