Dig it! The Perpetual Pedalboard of the Day Thread

Do the @smurfco:

1A38E306-D9CF-459F-B54A-273AB49005CD.jpeg

I got a deal on a PT Nano. Power supply arrives later this week.

My post barn board:
IMG_5474.jpg

The Mythical OD won the battle of the dirt pedals. I did order a big box Amp 11 from the last Lovepedal sale. That may end up replacing the MO.

Last edited:
This is the non TGP version of the board? :grin:

This is definitely the TGP version because it takes over for the clipboards. Also, I mounted the power supply with dual lock and will do some under-board cable management. The Altoid pick box will go on my amp. :grin:

This is definitely the TGP version because it takes over for the clipboards. Also, I mounted the power supply with dual lock and will do some under-board cable management. The Altoid pick box will go on my amp. :grin:

Without the Altoid tin, it can't be TGP approved :grin:

The entire point of this board was to isolate the power of the ZOOM, and it did the trick. Nice and quiet. I’m finally happy with the octave on the Zoom and the Boneshaker is a motherfucker.

My ridiculous pedalboard has seen some serious culling over the past week or so. Did I really need 2 chorus pedals in the signal chain before hitting 1 of 2 amps that both have built in chorus? No. Did I really need 5 dirt pedals? No. Did I need both the Holy Grail AND the HOF2 going into 1 of 2 amps with reverb? No. My Novo 24 suddenly has some open real estate.

I'm thinking of putting together a smaller/back up board now. Might as well. I'm still stupid with delay pedals on the Novo (4), and may very well remove at least 1 if not 2 of them.

In related news: been talking with Kinnatone about modding my BOSS Super Feedbacker/Distortion with his regular DS1 mod. Mine would be the clinical trial patient though... he's never done one. That could be very interesting if we end up doing it.

-----

My current board, which I am really digging - next up I need to get rid of the daisy chain and get a real power supply...

pedals5519.jpg

I'm quickly becoming less and less fond of the NOVO 24. For all of it's real estate, the spacing and width of the mounting slats is well... stupid. It doesn't matter what type or brand of pedal you're putting on it, SOMETHING just won't fit. Either the power input is out of reach for the plug, or the ins and outs don't line up in any "good" way for cable placement. Doesn't matter what type of cables either. There isn't enough room between the slats for two side by side cables of ANY type to fit through, yet the slats are so narrow that you MUST straddle them with the pedals if you want them anchored at all unless they're minis, which are still longer than the slats are wide. It's pissing me off. I'm going to order a shit ton of the BOSS Solderless pedalboard cable kits (which will cost nearly as much as the board did) and see if I can make it work. I'm not entirely hopeful to be honest. If that fails, I'll be shopping for another board.

-----

I'm quickly becoming less and less fond of the NOVO 24. For all of it's real estate, the spacing and width of the mounting slats is well... stupid. It doesn't matter what type or brand of pedal you're putting on it, SOMETHING just won't fit. Either the power input is out of reach for the plug, or the ins and outs don't line up in any "good" way for cable placement. Doesn't matter what type of cables either. There isn't enough room between the slats for two side by side cables of ANY type to fit through, yet the slats are so narrow that you MUST straddle them with the pedals if you want them anchored at all unless they're minis, which are still longer than the slats are wide. It's pissing me off. I'm going to order a shit ton of the BOSS Solderless pedalboard cable kits (which will cost nearly as much as the board did) and see if I can make it work. I'm not entirely hopeful to be honest. If that fails, I'll be shopping for another board.

-----

The BOSS cable kit was the SDOTD one day this weekend. TGP went apeshit.

Reactions: OGG
Back