Dig it! The Perpetual Pedalboard of the Day Thread

I'm thinking a Tumnus or an Archer myself...but the Vertex Dumble clones really sound good as well...that whole low-gain OD region is tricky as hell for me...
Don't give Vertex money for what's probably somebody else's pedal with his stickers on it.

4a9053ee961c561962e50fcfb7908681.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@Mark Wein what are the dimensions of this board? Is it a specific brand/model?

I've never had a fuzz pedal and am thinking of getting one. Who is using one and which one. Those that have any pros or cons? Thanks.

Last edited:
I've never had a fuzz pedal and am thinking of getting one. Who is using one and which one. Those that have any pros or cons? Thanks.

Fuzz is a crazy world, so many to choose from. What kind of fuzz tone are you going for?

Fuzz is a crazy world, so many to choose from. What kind of fuzz tone are you going for?

Well this is a loaded question. So here's another. Is there a certain recording you can point to and say "I want that fuzz tone"? Because there's 9 billion fuzzes out there.

That is why I am confused. Many of the different fuzzes all have good tones. I did see the JHS Muffuletta which incorporates different fuzzes. It seems like a greatest hits album. Most of the good stuff but something missing.

That is why I am confused. Many of the different fuzzes all have good tones. I did see the JHS Muffuletta which incorporates different fuzzes. It seems like a greatest hits album. Most of the good stuff but something missing.

The Muffuletta is cool, but is it only Big Muffs. There are so many more fuzzes than Big Muffs.

Back