Show us your "home office" now that you work from home.

The whole corner. I really need to straighten it up.

IMG_6171.jpg

How is that cocoa in the red box (the Nun one) I was eyeing that on Amazon a while back. Supposed to be good
I haven't had the cacao in ages. Those tins are a staple in Dutch households, though hardly ever contain the original product :embarrassed: I got this one from my grandma's house after she passed away. I think it's from the 50's or 60's.

I haven't had the cacao in ages. Those tins are a staple in Dutch households, though hardly ever contain the original product :embarrassed: I got this one from my grandma's house after she passed away. I think it's from the 50's or 60's.
Vintage cacao! You might wanna put that up on eBay.

Im still having to report in but my wife has been using it 2 days per week for a while and full time now. It was organized and spotless when I used it to write essays...!
IMG_20200321_132407325_HDR.jpg

I rearranged things again. This should do.
I wish I could get one to rotate the other way so that the smaller bezels were in the middle.

A161E2BC-6489-474C-ACA8-6C63E6DCA111.jpeg

This table is usually covered in random crap, Mom was good enough to clear some space for me. :bigg:

Just a monitor and my laptop. I was too busy today to look out the window much, but when I did there were hummers and butterflies.

4A21DEA0-A359-4C45-B36A-3B10CDDD2232.jpeg

Yer doomed!

Just kidding of course. Stay safe and hope things don’t get too crazy for you.

But we in it shall be rememberèd—
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,

at least I hope...

Dining room table turned into two workstations as we don't have anywhere else suitable to use. I'm on the left end of the table and my son has the right side as his university sent everyone home and his course is being run on line.
20200325_092046.jpg

Back