Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

:Wave: 'sup tossers.

Just got back from France. We were both getting too stressed out by all the stuff happening while staying in NL, so we borrowed a car and camping equipment and fucked off south for a bit. Didn't plan anything or book anything, it was really nice. We ended up visiting Dijon and going to the La Vezere valley, took a look at Chartres on the way back. All in all it was a blast.

Now I'm just sitting here wondering why the fuck I moved to Finland when I obviously function a lot better in hot climates :facepalm:

Thanks,

It's going to be a gradual process, since we still have to work out what is mine. I will still spend lots of time at this house, as my daughter will need me. But I feel a lot more positive than last month

Is the new place far from your daughter?

No, just 10 minutes up the road...

Ah that's awesome, at least you'll be able to be there often :)

My NL trip just keeps getting more random... Went to the supermarket with my mum yesterday, some guy tries to shoplift, gets caught, goes mental, rams himself through a reinforced glass door, nearly goes through the second one, falls down or gets taken down by shop staff, goes quiet, 6 police cars, a firetruck to open the now broken door, two ambulances and a medical helicopter later the guy gets CPR, is pretty unlikely to make it and me and my mum are the only witnesses who are not staff and spend ages talking to the police and will probably be questioned about the situation further :facepalm:

Ah that's awesome, at least you'll be able to be there often :)

My NL trip just keeps getting more random... Went to the supermarket with my mum yesterday, some guy tries to shoplift, gets caught, goes mental, rams himself through a reinforced glass door, nearly goes through the second one, falls down or gets taken down by shop staff, goes quiet, 6 police cars, a firetruck to open the now broken door, two ambulances and a medical helicopter later the guy gets CPR, is pretty unlikely to make it and me and my mum are the only witnesses who are not staff and spend ages talking to the police and will probably be questioned about the situation further :facepalm:

:eek:

We just got fucked up and played glow in the dark golf :embarrassed:

:eek:

We just got fucked up and played glow in the dark golf :embarrassed:

We took our trip to France in between exactly to do that and to get away from what was already a quite ridiculous trip... :embarrassed: I wasn't planning on seeing one person die in front of me during my holiday, let alone two...

:Wave: 'sup tossers.

Just got back from France. We were both getting too stressed out by all the stuff happening while staying in NL, so we borrowed a car and camping equipment and fucked off south for a bit. Didn't plan anything or book anything, it was really nice. We ended up visiting Dijon and going to the La Vezere valley, took a look at Chartres on the way back. All in all it was a blast.

Now I'm just sitting here wondering why the fuck I moved to Finland when I obviously function a lot better in hot climates :facepalm:
Better metal in Finland than in France Totally_jammin_out

Still 2 more weeks here in the South West. Son's GCSE results come through Thursday next week. Hopefully he's done ok.

Morning all. Varying between sunny spells and biblical level rain showers here. How's it with you?

Oh, and TFI Friday. Have a good weekend. wave0

Hello all. wave0

On and off heavy rain here. Glad I brought the car to work for once.

Have a nice weekend. Hope your son's results are decent Gorgon.

Last edited:
:Wave:

Spending the weekend at an island about an hour east of Helsinki, working for some incredibly rich family's art collection. Food is good, work is easy, surroundings are beautiful, pay is great. Life is hard.

Back