Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

Hi guys,

Just been struggling with my new sleep mask to help with my sleep apnoiea. Haven't had a decent sleep in 4 days. I am exhausted

Hi guys,

Just been struggling with my new sleep mask to help with my sleep apnoiea. Haven't had a decent sleep in 4 days. I am exhausted

That sounds like a pita. I snore badly but as far as I know sleep apnoea is not a problem.

Mojo.

I was rough as fuck this morning, had to drag myself of bed to go to a client meet an hour away - meeting lasted 15 minutes!!!! :mad:

Having a curer as we speak so the day is improving :grin:

Afternoon all. Work sucks donkey dick today.

Take it the whole splitting up situation you mentioned has deteriorated? Mojo.

Actually, it hasn't changed much yet. Still looking for a flat for myself, but we have agreed I am not moving until I found something decent.

Dreading not being able to see my daughter every day after I moved, and I feel sad when I think about it.

On the positive side, it will be good to have time to myself and seeing other girls :embarrassed:

Decided against my better judgement to paint the office instead of getting my dad (who's a painter and decorator by trade) to do it.

I'm not in my local 3 pints deep covered in emulsion dreading going home to do the 2nd undercoat :grin: :facepalm:

Paint turned out nice actually except for the skirting and coving I've fucked up but I'll get my dad to fix that :thu:

I'm now officially a student at Glasgow University *spit* #strathclydetillidie

I've actually got a gig in one of their unions next year. Maybe I'll let my dad do that? :grin:

Doing a masters in leadership in education PMC.

£300 a year in fees and I need to turn up to 2 out of the 3 seminars they hold each year :eek: :grin:

I was actually getting a bit anxious about it until I bumped into an ex who teaches primary. She said it was a doddle and she's dumb as fuck (hence why she teaches colouring in and playing with sand ) so its all good :grin:

So I found myself a nice flat, going to move end of the month. It will be strange renting a place by myself after 8 years living with a partner, but at least I wont have constant arguments :embarrassed:

No matter what, you'll always have the voices in your head. :embarrassed:

29f3c800583133dff6b6f31f1c0fe54710fa187025a5da1731d48a0917ddf17e.jpg

Back