Pets of Wein

No, seriously where’s the treat?
B5D5B717-F72B-433F-8D29-AEFE0B318629.jpeg

I completely forgot to post about our roadtrip with Kiira here :embarrassed:

From beginning of September to early October we took Kiira on a roadtrip through Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Germany to the Netherlands and back the same-ish way. It was a fucking blast, and we think she enjoyed the shit out of it as well.

nLjlrN5.png

We made Kiira a lovely hammock kinda thing behind the front seats so she can chill in a safe way during drives.
BdTrobL.png

And she loved sitting behind us looking around
bBU6quA.png
During
During overnight stops we had a fold-out bed we made ourselves, folded up her hammock and had plenty of inside space.

rByzLY5.png

She got into cricket hunting, actually caught (and ate) a bunch I think :embarrassed:

6QXX7Jz.png

Preferred sleeping position while driving :embarrassed: Every once in a while while driving we'd get a cosy warm nose against our shoulders.

bMe3uFd.png

In NL she got along with everybody super well. She even hopped on my dad's lap. Something she has never ever done with anyone. I'm pretty sure she also surprised herself with this move :embarrassed: She also got along really well with CoGF's family. Stayed at my youngest brother for 2 nights when we had a thing we couldn't bring her to, also went well. Even had a 15 people party at my parents place, something she's never experienced, where she behaved super well.

82IHr1C.png

On the way back we had some amazing lake-side overnight spots in Poland.

MqJa22L.png

Some lovely Baltic beaches on the Latvian coast.

2kpaqeM.png

And our final night a few meters from the coast in Estonia.

looks like a great trip !

Enjoyed a smashing day of strike action. Nice long lie in, put the Christmas tree up then headed into the West End to have my Lola tattoo touched up.

Not sure if she's excited about the tattoo being fixed or the fact she smashed mr snowman to bits minutes after I got him down from the loft.

IMG_20221207_214318317.jpg

6V7bKMx.png

Happy new year from Kiira :)

This was during our walk along the coast yesterday. Happy to report she did not give a flying fuck about fireworks whatsoever, and was super happy with the guests I had over.

She was super hyped and playful yesterday, this picture was her running at me to give me a bodyslam and a bunch of facelicks after she worked me to the ground :embarrassed:

Back